Menu
How Indians speak English *Joke*
Jun 30, 2006 02:51
  • LOVEISVERB
An Italian, French and Indian went to England in interview and they want to do a sentence with three main words yellow, green and pink.

1. The first one was the Italian :

(I wake up in the morning and I see the yellow sun, the green grass and I think about my self and I hope it will be pink day....)

2. The next was the French :

( I wake up in the morning and I eat the yellow banana, the green pepper and I watch the pink panther on the TV....)

3. The last one was the Indian :

(I wake up in the morning I hear the phone "green green" and I pink up the phone and I say yellow.
Jun 30, 2006 03:00
  • MAY001
Funny joke, Verb. Any more?
Jul 1, 2006 09:05
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha!Yes!I want to hear more!!!
Jul 1, 2006 09:18
  • LOVEISVERB
A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee".

The husband said, " You are in charge of the cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."

Wife replies, "No you should do it, and besides it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, " I can't believe that, show me."

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and shows him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says:

"HEBREWS"

(From The Joke Yard)
Jul 1, 2010 03:03
GUEST28206 this seems to be mocking indians............nowadays indians speak better than some other nations.its from i experience
Jul 12, 2010 06:16
GUEST16132 LOL... Indian english is stupid.
they pronounce "alarm" as "ALAARAM"
LOL

"internet" as "INTERUNET"

indian teacher says "GOODU MOARUNINGU! HOW AARU YU TODAY?"

"MY NAME YIZ YANKATESH" LOL

"YINDIA"

9/11 as "NINE YILLEVEN"

i sometimes wonder if it is even english yet they consider themselves as better speakers then the english people themselves
Nov 14, 2010 11:27
GUEST66245 Awesome joke. I love the way they have such a strong accent
Nov 15, 2010 13:38
  • WANHU
I think this joke should be in Amusement column. I sincerely hope we take jokes as jokes and not to belittle other nations, ethnic nor race. I also have jokes about Indians that I picked up during my Indian studies, and it was decades ago when I could speak and write Tamil well but now rusted badly due lack of practice.
Wan
Apr 25, 2011 04:35
GUEST04103 u mean south indians not indians..
Oct 24, 2011 12:16
GUEST98197 Actually it has more to do with the 'hindi' accent than the knowledge of 'english'. those in india who have more practice of speaking english speak the words correctly. besides i'm yet to find an english accent speaking person who can speak the very common hindi words correctly.
Oct 25, 2011 05:24
GUEST58149 The topic is 2006 why pring it a life,
then i dont think its cool thing to tell a jok in international forum about some nationality .. some people just take it with sencitivity.

im not indian by the way (and cleare not native english speeker :) )
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How Indians speak English *Joke*
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code