Menu
China Weather Forecast - July 2006
Jul 23, 2006 20:58
  • CALIFORNIA
I had a cooler summer this year,and never get a day in 40 degree.

Usually,around 30---33,LOL~~~~~~
Jul 25, 2006 08:30
  • RUNNERMORE

Source: CCTV.com
07-25-2006 15:55
The eastern provinces of Fujian and Zhejiang, as well as the southern provinces of Guangdong and Guangxi are on high alert, as the year's fifth Typhoon, Kaemi, approaches. The provinces are still reeling from the effects of the last tropical storm, Bilis.

Kaemi is moving northwestward and is expected to hit Fujian Tuesday night, bringing heavy rains.

The provincial flood and drought relief headquarters have ordered all vessels to return to harbor. They have also asked local governments to boost patrols along reservoirs and dams. Evacuation in coastal areas is in full swing.

Local governments have also been advised to pay special attention to the safety of coal mine workers living in temporary accommodation.

Three thousand armed police have been mobilized, ready to launch rescue and relief operations when the typhoon hits.

Rainstorms and strong winds driven by Kaemi will hit Zhejiang province on Tuesday night and Wednesday.

The province has issued a notice ordering offshore fishing boats to return to harbor as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, preparations in Guangdong and Guangxi are underway for the coming storms, as governments are moving local residents in mountainous area to safety. The governments have also boosted patrols along rivers and dams, in order to prevent or minimize casualties and economic losses.
Jul 25, 2006 19:34
  • RITA
Xian
High 34
Low 22
Cloudy

We are having another cool day!
Jul 25, 2006 20:17
  • LEMONCACTUS
Yes, take care in Guangdong & Guangxi!

ohhh Rita... ha ha!! Yes, to me that is so HOT :) but I am glad it is cool for you.

Benxi City, Liaoning
High: 27
Low: 19

Today is murky, misty & muggy. No sunshine. Feeling very dull.
Jul 25, 2006 20:31
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha,I am in a place around 25 degrees:-)

Raining everyday in the evening,and cloudy in the daytime!!!
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China Weather Forecast - July 2006
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code