Menu
Love Is Blind
Jul 10, 2006 21:41
  • DREAMCATCHER
Is love blind?

Maybe yes but most probably no. Love may be blind but certainly not stupid. Love is certainly not money-blind. No girl is gonna fall in love with a penniless guy, unless if she is stupid. So, no money got no love.
Jul 10, 2006 21:53
  • LOVEISVERB
I don't think love is blind, but most of the time, one eye is fairly enough - and that one is not to see, but to show and pass the tenderness and love to his/ her love.
Even with only one eye, you will have to close it from time to time, better still, turn around...
Jul 10, 2006 22:03
  • BIRDIEJK
hahaha .... yes! love is blind

Women blind before marriage
(doubly blind .... close two eyes .... after marriage)

men??? .... deaf after marriage

p.s.

hi dreamcatcher

... there's hope ... not all rich guys get the gals. its funny how these 'rough' blokes (penniless, gangster-kind) usually attract lots of women ... gals just adore them ... blind love???
Jul 10, 2006 23:16
  • PINETREE
How many of us have really fallen in love ? Please raise your hands.
Maybe we never have despite having galfriends & wives.
If love is what has been defined - total emotion - then I think it is very difficult to fall in love because of our consciousness and nature. If one assesses what one can get out of the relationship, I am not sure that is love.
Jul 11, 2006 00:11
  • PINETREE
Sentamentalism & emotionalism are 2 different matter.
We sometimes get confused between the 2. One is of the mind - u think u are in love ; the other is of the heart - u feel that u are in love. The latter is supposed to be the one love is all about.
Actually both are of the mind !!
Jul 11, 2006 04:12
  • NIHAOCHINA
Its not all about money.
if you are penniless , you should have got a brain, if you are brainless, then you need to have a pretty face:P
Jul 11, 2006 11:29
  • KEVINWARDCFC
I feel it is important to distinguish between infatuation and true love. The first is a feeling; the second a decision of the mind. In true love, feelings may or may not be present; with infatuation they are always present - and passing. Infatuation is very blind, but not true love. Love sees faluts in the beloved and goes on loving; infatuations ignores them or denies them. Money is a consideration in marriage, but not in love.
Jul 12, 2006 02:25
  • GRIZ326
Love is surely blind for the young and inexperienced. For those who are now only young at heart, the attributes of the beloved are measured carefully against the responsibility of commitment.

Having just returned from my first meeting with my lovely Chinese lady...this is a topic dear to my heart.
Jul 12, 2006 02:39
  • CALIFORNIA
For me,Love isn't blind:-)
Jul 12, 2006 04:06
  • PEA28COCK
Quote from Kevin 'Money is a consideration in marriage, but not in love. '

I totally agree with your idea. If someone overdeeply considerate money when he or she is in love, then moeny is his or her target, the final target. That's all.
Jul 12, 2006 21:14
  • PINETREE
Tell us more pl, Steve.
Kevin is telling us his experience.
I think expereinced/matured men should know this better. Pl tell, pl tell.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Love Is Blind
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code