Menu
Love Is Blind
Jul 13, 2006 02:07
  • JAVAGURL
This is a very debatable subject. Personally, I do think love is blind, well at least for the inexperience ones. When one first start to experience this "love" feeling, it's as if nothing around the person matters other than his/her significant other. It's not like you don't notice the flaws in the other person, but you chose to be ignorant, for a lack of a better word "blind". Some may call this "acceptance". Whatever it's termed, it is what it is. For some, it maybe viewed as "infatuations", but it is a feeling that you for no one else.

Secondly, I despise others for making money the center of everything. It's such a shame to see people going after someone's money rather than who the person really is. Sadly, too many couples these days are doing just that.

Just my two cents.
Nov 27, 2009 10:15
  • WANHU
Dear GuestHope
Besides undergoing courses by reading, maybe you can talk to someone to understand about acceptance. You have done well. I wish you will always be blessed with good health, good life and happiness.
Wan
Aug 4, 2012 02:12
GUEST06636 Love is blind but not feelings... If you love someone for his/her money then that's does't call Love
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Love Is Blind
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code