Menu
Guangzhou to Macao
Jul 24, 2006 01:56
  • SCHINAJJ
Hi all. What's the best/easiest way to get from Guangzhou to Macao? Thx!
Jul 24, 2006 04:18
  • APAULT
I see Schnajj is in Shenjzhen. I am briefly in Macau and want to go to Shenzhen...what is the best way to go? Perhaps someone can answer us both!

I thought I 'd take a ferry, but a contact has said I should bus to Guanzhou and then train to Shenzhen as the ferry docks so far away from Shenzhen, but going via Guangzhou seems a long way round and no doubt the bus will not take me to the railway station and then I have to find it.
Jul 24, 2006 04:41
  • MOBIN
Hi all. What's the best/easiest way to get from Guangzhou to Macao? Thx!

You can go to the Baiyun airport, It costs you 80RMB from GuangZhou to Macao, about 2.5 hours.

If you need other service in Macao like hotel, travel service and so on, you can contact us.

msn:hotmail.com|citsmacao
Jul 24, 2006 10:46
  • KEVINWARDCFC
Hi. Guangzhou to Macau is easy and can be done by very comfortable bus in two hours. You can pick up the bust, CTS company, at the Landmark Hotel in Guangzhou and it cost around 55-60 Yaun to get to Macau. Enjoy the trip. Kevin
Jul 24, 2006 10:50
  • KEVINWARDCFC
The best way from Macau to Shenzhen is to cross the border to Zhuhai take a bus from the underground parking area. It will take about 5 hors to Shenzhen, along a very lovely, scenic route, especially for the first hour or so. Enjoy it.
Jul 24, 2006 11:37
  • BETWEENUS21
from guangzhou to macau - u have several options to take regular bus services. One is from guiangzhou's baiyun airport domestic arrival hall where buses to macau runs every 20 mins; another way is to amke yr way to the 2 main bus stations in the city and buses also ply at regularly at half hourly to no more than one hourly basis; or one can take some selected buses that runs from the major city hotels like garden hotel etc.
On the bus route between zhuhai (across the border from macau) the journey to shenzhen is only about 2.5 hrs and not 5 hrs as someone has mentioned.
Jul 24, 2006 14:26
  • SCHINAJJ
Hi Paul. I'm not sure who told you the ferry docks are far from Shenzhen, but they are mistaken. There are 2 docks, that I know of, in Shenzhen where ferries from Macau land. One is at the Shenzhen airport (Bao An District), the other is at Shekou in Shenzhen's Nanshan district. Both are a bit far from city center, so the distance really depends on where in Shenzhen you are going. If you are going to Luo Hu district then taking a train MIGHT be a bit easier as the Shenzhen railway station is in Luo Hu district. But for the other districts, it seems to me, that travelling to Shenzhen via Guangzhou will take longer than just coming straight to Shenzhen via ferry then taking a bus or taxi from the pier.
Jul 25, 2006 00:08
  • SCHINAJJ
Mobin: I tried to email you (hotmail.com|citsmacao) but the email keeps bouncing back. Do you have another email address or a phone number where I can reach you? Thx.
Oct 4, 2007 03:26
GUEST85183 Hi can anyone tell me about bus chatges (in USD) and frequency from Macau to Guanzhou
Oct 4, 2007 23:53
  • APAULT
You walk across the border from Macau into Zhuhai and there is a bus underground departing every 15 minutes. I think I paid 60 rmb, (divide by 8 for US $ ?) and it takes under 2 hours.
Apr 9, 2009 04:57
GUEST41160 Dear Sirs,

I am travelling to Macau and will be reaching Baiyun Airport by flight China Southern CZ3068. ETA in Baiyun Airport is 0545 hours. Please could you advise me the best way that I can take to reach Macau as soon as possible and when is the first bus leaving Baiyun Airport. I do not want to spend much time at the airport and would like to leave for Macau as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Jugesh
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou to Macao
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code