Menu
guangzhou -China Living cost
Nov 3, 2011 14:20
GUESTNAVEED HI THERE
I AM NAVEED FROM PKAISTAN.BY PROFESSIONAL I AM A DOCTOR MBBS.I WANT TO LIVE AND TO DO JOB IN GUANGZHOU.ARE THERE ANY INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL WHERE FORIEGNER DOCTORS ARE DOING THEIR JOBS?HOW MUCH ARE THEIR SALARIES?IS GUANGZHOU SUITABLE AND IDEAL FOR DOCTOR?
THANKS
Dec 5, 2011 01:23
GUEST79511 Hello Friend,

I am currently working @ HYD, INDIA and I am transferred to work from Guangzhou. Can you please let me know the cost of living in Guangzhou and if there are any English medium schools for my kid.
Thanks in advance/ Ravi
Dec 8, 2011 12:55
  • APAULT
Beer is 5 rmb a large bottle, does anything else matter?

You might get more replies if you could be more specific..... I answered flippantly about beer because that takes a big chunk of my budget, what are your big spend areas?
Yes there are schools, but I cannot help..... but now that I have replied, this post will go up the list again and maybe someone else will see it and can help.

May 27, 2012 16:56
GUEST37175 Hi,
I am currently living in Wales, will be moving to Shunde, Foshan to start work in September, I have my accomodation covered, and will be earning 11000rmb a month as a teacher. Will this be enough for me to enjoy my time in Shunde?

Another question is im a little worried to move and there not be much of a expat community? Is Shunde a good place for me to come live? I want to experience china for what it is, but at the same time want to go to a place where I can have a good social life. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers
Jun 15, 2012 02:23
GUESTVINOD G... Hi we are travelling to gounzaou in early sept pl suggest me a good hotel in the centre of town.the should be clean with wi fi for my iPad easy assess to transport system thank you
Jun 15, 2012 17:58
  • WANHU
what's your budget?
Wan
Jun 15, 2012 18:06
  • WANHU
[quote=GUESTVINOD GUPTA,468956]Hi we are travelling to gounzaou in early sept pl suggest me a good hotel in the centre of town.the should be clean with wi fi for my iPad easy assess to transport system thank you[/quote]
Around Sanyuanli (Metro Line 2) and Xiaobei (Metro Line 5) there are a few affordable hotels (about RMB150-300) and quite near to Metro subway stations.
Wan
Sep 12, 2012 21:08
GUEST94240 Its depend on your. How much your earn in china and how much you want to spent your earning on your life style. In guangzhou 2 bedroom flat average costing is 3000 RMB/Month + all other household exp.. Public transport is cheap and best. if you want to know something else then post it.
Sep 29, 2012 06:55
GUEST20936 i am Egyptian going to live in Guangzhou and i need to know how much dollars i need per month for a moderate living with out paying for rent only food and transportation as the salary is very week
Sep 30, 2012 09:08
GUESTKHALED please help

i am going to Guangzhou on a job but the payment is very week so is 1500 yuan enough for one month for only moderate food and trans portions ? if not please advise
i do not drink
rent is paid by company
please reply

Page 12 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: guangzhou -China Living cost
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code