Menu
guangzhou -China Living cost
May 29, 2010 11:41
GUEST14970 We are planning to relocate to Guaghzuo.My son is 31/2 yrs old and looking for a good Preschool and International School.Plz suggest
Jun 10, 2010 06:11
GUEST58155 Hi,

i might go to guangzhou as an intern. Not a lot of money, whats the living costs? How much is a decent room? Can i live with 1000€ a month??

thank you!!
Jun 13, 2010 20:38
  • WANHU
1000€ a month for a room is more than enough. If includes food and travel, you can either rent a room and cook or rent a hotel room < 2 star and eat at small restaurants, and you can still save a few Euro per month.
Wan
Jun 14, 2010 02:08
  • ELLYSE
Goodness, definitely more than enough!
Jul 4, 2010 21:43
GUESTJOHN DOE Hi,
I am an american and would like to spend several months in your wonderful city,,so I'm told,,I would like to rent an apartment on the outskirts of town in a quite community,,but not to far from night life activities,,approx what would my monthly expense be for food and lodging,,,
Thanks
Jul 19, 2010 05:51
GUEST24017 I have been offered 1300 RPM in china. how much i ideally earn as i got 4 + expeience in IT ans i get amlost 1200 dollars in india
Sep 26, 2010 12:57
GUEST83247 hi

i am living in guangzhou since last 2 years
there are many indians family
you like to live here
it is a nice city
Sep 27, 2010 23:00
GUEST92205 Hello, I am emailing you Ellyse, because you seem to be res[ponsive but if anyone else can chip in to the conversation, please do. I married my wife Dec 30 2009 who arrived from Guangzhou to San Diego, California USA. She just now reported to me that her 21 year old son has a chest ri9b that is bent inward and needs surgery sooner than later at a cost of $4000 USD thanks to a new surgical procedure. Obviously in this difficult economy, I find it hard to find this kind of money. IN addition, I have been finding it hard to believe that her son requires about $500 minimum (I have been sending him $600) per month while he was finishing his Associates degree at Guangzhou University. I thought that these schools pay for food and books. Is this $600 per month justified? Now that he has recently graduated, he has an intenrship job in computer graphics making only $200 per month and he states that he will need an aditional $500 per month to live comfortably with a roommate. I am told by US chinese people that the cost of living is only $250 per month. Can some person please help me understand what the cost of living is in Guangzhou, China to live comfortably as a recent graduate from college learning to make it on his own but comfortably and safely living for food and taxi to and from work? Thank you so much. David Dukes hotmail.com|daviddukes
Oct 1, 2010 06:59
GUEST24114 Hi,

I'm planning to work in Jiangmen for the next two years. And I'll glad for some help:
I've been told that the best living option around Jiangmen is GZ.
1. Is GZ is the right choice or anyone have a better recommendation?
2. What's the travel time between GZ and Jiangmen (by car)? Is there traffics jams in these direction around rush hours?
3. What's the best area to live in GZ (considering quick path to the highway)?

Thx

Yaniv
Dec 13, 2010 08:52
GUEST66192 Opening an Indian School in {Guangzhou,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangzhou.htm} China
I am an Indian living in guangzhou for the last 11 years .Guangzhou is a fast developing city with living expense is rising up every year .FOr the families who had childrens and want to move to guangzhou i had some news for their education .IN guangzhou the international schools are very expensive .YOu need to pay atleast 80000 rmb to 90000 rmb per year for international schools .We together with some indians planning to open an Indian school in guangzhou china .IF anybody interested or want to particicpate with us can email me at gmail.com|mimbye for getting more details
Page 8 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: guangzhou -China Living cost
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code