Menu
Need train schedule and fare for Guangzhou to Shanghai
Jan 10, 2011 08:37
GUEST04162 Hi ELLYSE,

I am currently in {Nantong,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/jiangsu/nantong/} and was wondering if there is any fastest and also the most economical mode of transport to {Guangzhou,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangzhou.htm}.
Please do let me know. Thanks.
Jan 10, 2011 21:46
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST04162

Hi ELLYSE,

I am currently in Nantong and was wondering if there is any fastest and also the most economical mode of transport to Guangzhou.
Please do let me know. Thanks.

The fatest way is to take flight. My suggestion is to take train. First take train or bus from Nantong to Taizhou(泰州) and then take train to Guangzhou since there is no direct train from Nantong to Guangzhou.

Use [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/]China Train Schedule[/tcgurl] to find the trians.
Apr 4, 2011 23:53
GUEST21202 I want to take a train from Guangzhou to Shanghai, which stop I should get off(near Pudong airport)? should I take Guangzhou East Railway Station at Linhe Middle Road, Tianhe OR take Guangzhou Railway Station at Huanshi West Road, Yuexiu . Which one faster(use less time)? How much the hard sleeper /soft sleeper? How much the hard seat / soft seat? How long the train will take? Thank you!!
Apr 5, 2011 10:41
GUEST38207 Hi,

Can you please tell me how long is a trian ride from Shanghai to Guangzhou?
Apr 5, 2011 20:42
GUEST3075
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST38207

Hi,

Can you please tell me how long is a trian ride from Shanghai to Guangzhou?

It takes around 18-21 hours, depending on what type of train you take.
Apr 16, 2011 18:15
GUEST53214 Hi, Is there a web page where I can book the train (T100) from Guangzhou to Shanghai both ways? I heard the train might be full if I get there at the travel moment.
Apr 16, 2011 20:05
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST53214

Hi, Is there a web page where I can book the train (T100) from Guangzhou to Shanghai both ways? I heard the train might be full if I get there at the travel moment.

Search T100 on this page:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/guangzhou-schedule.htm

You can try to book T100 train ticket after you see the "select it" button.
Apr 18, 2011 13:01
GUESTBIM PADUA hi miss ellyse i just want to know that u've been very helpfull..i will be going to dongguan this may and of course i might visit as well other city and the transpo is my nnumber 1 dilemma but because of you i find it easier now..good luck to you
May 8, 2011 07:22
GUESTXI GUO Can you help me
i want to go Shanghai. if it is possible i couse fast train...
And just i learnt Guangzhou to Shanghai today or tomorrow there is a train but no sheat and bed...
İt means that all the ticket sold... And i lost my passport... So i could't use plane... And also my VISA will be off 10th of May... Pls help me...

yahoo.com|xiguo2010
May 8, 2011 20:44
GUEST3461 [quote=GUESTXI GUO,428091]Can you help me
i want to go Shanghai. if it is possible i couse fast train...
And just i learnt Guangzhou to Shanghai today or tomorrow there is a train but no sheat and bed...
İt means that all the ticket sold... And i lost my passport... So i could't use plane... And also my VISA will be off 10th of May... Pls help me...

yahoo.com|xiguo2010[/quote]

You should report to the local police station that you lost your passport. They will give you a certificate that proves you lost your passport. Then you need go to your country's embassy in China to appy a new passport.

Please note that the certificate is only valid for one month.
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need train schedule and fare for Guangzhou to Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code