Menu
HOTEL IN HANGZHOU
Aug 9, 2006 04:41
  • TEKNOMED
I will be visiting Hangzhou from September 1 to 3. Can anyone recommend a hotel that is convenient and not too expensive, around US35.00 to US$50.00. If we do not hire a taxi, is it convenient to get around by bus? What are the interesting must see sights and type of food that are typically of Hangzhou?
Aug 9, 2006 08:57
  • INMEDIC
Hi,

Have you ever tried the hotel site on this web site travel china guide? There is another called sinohotel.com. Try them both. Right now that is the only help I can give you right now. I hope it will help.

Bye
Aug 9, 2006 19:46
  • SAG200403
yes.
There is a hangzhou international hostel within the scenic area, outside is westlake. There is standard two-bed(30$),one-bed room(20$).But u must book first because usally they are full.Donnot worry,and also many other hotels nearby. I am a local school teacher ( part-time tour guide)who would like to help traveler from different place a little bit.
My msn:hotmail.com|sag200403
Aug 9, 2006 21:42
  • TEKNOMED
Dear Inmedic,
thanks for the info.
Aug 9, 2006 21:45
  • TEKNOMED
Dear sag200403,
Please contact me by email teknomed.com.my|l.liew
Aug 10, 2006 09:02
  • ADO8050
I AM MR.ADO ZAKI AND I AM 21 YEARS WITH MY SISTER 19 YEARS. I AM CONTACTING WITH TRUST BELIVING THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY OR DISAPPOINT ME IN THIS MATTER.MY PARENTS WHERE BOTH KILLED BY THE REBELS BECAUSE OF THE FIGHTING GOING ON IN MY COUNTRY.BUT BEFORE MY FATHER DEATH HE DEPOSITED THE SUM $4M WITH A BANK WHICH I WILL LIKE YOU TO HELP ME GET TRANSFERRED AND INVESTED IN YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THE UNSTABLE POLITICAL CRISIS STILL GOING ON HERE NOW AS YOU MAY READ ABOUT IT IS CNN AND BBC NEWS.

KINDLY CONTACT ME BACK THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU ARE HONEST AND REALLY READY AND CAPABLE OF ASSISTING US IN THIS ISSUE(latinmail.com|zaki8050).

WE BELEIVE THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL REACH YOU IN PEACE AND OUR GOOD GOD WILL SURELY USE YOU TO HELP US IN THIS
MR.ADO ZAKI
Aug 10, 2006 22:04
  • TEKNOMED
I am sorry for being sceptical but this sounds like one of those Nigerian scam. Nobody approach any stranger via the internet for help with so much of money. There is always an Authority in their Country which can help them.
Everyone beware of such appeal. In our country there is a colloquial, translated into English "Big frogs do not jump all over the street". I am sure this mail have been sent to thousands of people around the world.
Jan 21, 2009 20:50
GUEST76565 Please contact me if you need help. I will do evertthing in my power to help you and keep my Karma in the right place. I have NO intention of having to live this life again and again...

Shelly
msn.com|shellyandstevestrickland1
Post a Reply to: HOTEL IN HANGZHOU
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code