Menu
DIY Chinese learning
Aug 10, 2006 10:06
  • BYPASSER
I have an idea that we can learn Chinese ourselves. We can help each other and exchange everyone's native language. It will be totally free and completely enjoyable, right?
To test this works, I've created a forum at http://beijinginsight.com/deutsch/viewforum.php?f=9 . Please try if you are insterested.
Aug 10, 2006 10:20
  • RUNNERMORE
Good idea! But the webpage is in Dutch?
Aug 10, 2006 10:50
  • GRIZ326
...and there is a problem with language display on many systems...especially with a double-byte language.
Aug 10, 2006 23:10
  • PEA28COCK
If somebody can solve the problems mentioned above, your forum must be a popular one.
Aug 16, 2006 19:45
  • BYPASSER
Late Reply on all your questions due to my short vacation -
1. Why German?
1.1 You can choose the Website language to be English when you register to the Forum
1.2 You can also use the English version English at the homepage of BeijingInsight.com.
Ideally, the English version is for English native speaker and Deutsh for German.
2. Why characters are displayed in disorder?
You can choose "Western European (ISO)" as encoding when browser the website and so you can get the display problem fixed.

Now we've started the online class for Hanyu Pinyin at http://beijinginsight.com/deutsch/viewtopic.php?t=12 , please take a look if you are insterested.

Thanks for all your reply and great suggestions!
And thanks for TravelChinaGuide.com to help me know so many Chinese lovers ;)
Post a Reply to: DIY Chinese learning
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code