Menu
a chinese girlfriend or wife??
Apr 18, 2009 14:26
GUESTDECLAN [quote=RITA ,31533]Education is one thing, the femineity is another. I can't say I agree that education is something to make women lose their feminine side and to replace it with domination and impenetrable shrew.Education is to widen people's (not only women's, but all the human beings) eyes, to help us with setting a positive outlook of life and to better orient ourselves to the right (or better) position in the family life and society. If being independent in a woman is a state of mind rather than her financial position in a marriage, this woman is more likeable, because the financial status is more likely to change (volatile:D) than the state of mind.[/quote]

I agree. However i sometimes think you may be better off educating yourself, as i have done. It helps you understand thing though your own thought pattern's. Zaijian :)
Jun 24, 2009 00:37
GUEST61145 so why are there thousands of chinese ladies looking for white men and all have the same bad stories about chinese men.
Jun 29, 2009 19:42
GUEST44204 Hey 89641: Last time I checked, Chinese media (such as it were) was state-controlled, yet you scorn the American media for being "biased." Looks like YOU are the one who's full of shit.
Jul 19, 2009 08:43
GUESTJIPD GUEST09128 "haha, i am a chinese girl and found your comments humorous :-)
The cultures are indeed so different between China and other countries...
In your culture, sex dominates, while in our culture, love is the priority..."

Bah, "love" what a joke, the only thing women in China are interested in from Laowai is money and it gets real boring, real fast when you see people homing in on you like a meal ticket.

... and that whole "wife security money" trip a regular girlfriend will try and jump on after a while ... shove that where the sun don't shine.
Being a Laowai doesn't instantly qualify you as a sub-grade incapable of gauging peoples predatory mercenary behaviour.
Aug 2, 2009 23:33
GUEST22156 All races have their bad apples.

I have waited for more than five years for a Chinese man. I loved him sincerely with all of my heart. I travelled to China to be with him, only to find that his words do not match his actions.

I wonder every day if the entire year and a half that I have been in China has been a complete lie.

After my experiences here, I would advice all foreigners not to trust Chinese men. They are only concerned with their own needs and do not treat women with proper respect and consideration. Perhaps it is their way of getting even with the west whom they have a "love-hate" relationship with.
Sep 18, 2009 21:25
GUEST76217 I am a 55 year old British/Canadian (lives in America) white male. I was living and working in Tianjin, managing construction of a factory. A very stressful project. My wife was travelling back and forth from the US as she didn't like Tianjin. One day this beautiful young (24) translator said to me that I looked sad. Well, it turns out that she is my soul mate. She can see how young I am at heart, she recognizes my intelligence and just thinks I'm wonderful. Long story short, my wife of 30 years is divorcing me, my 3 grown kids are getting used to the whole thing and I am looking for a job in Tianjin to get married! Go for it guys, I feel 20 years younger!
Oct 29, 2009 17:27
GUEST22356 actually i agree all.............but i have to say one,....i love chinese girls...

hai friends am sam....doing studyies in china
Oct 30, 2009 03:28
GUEST61141 Chinese girls...for money can do anything..most of them....besides...they can have extra-marital relationships easily
One of the girl i know..is married to an australian guy who is an IT teacher lives in Strathfield sydney...now when he leaves his chinese wife sees his boyfriend almost everyday and they go in various hotels....the girl work as a prostitute in the brothel in Narwee too.......Well his husband would be aware of these things as OZ men don't mind if the wife sleeps with other men..
Nov 11, 2009 05:21
GUESTTRUE Hi Everyone,

I guess the chinese girls in China are very cheap and stupid espeically in Beijing,they are big different with the Chinese girls overseas.They admire white guys and think they are all rich,actually they can find out how poor some white guys are! They come China to teach English for easy money because they can't find the job in their country!!!!!! Maybe they haven't house even a car in their country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid,foolish and cheap chinese girls,I feel so disgusting to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid Chinese girls,you should go abroad to see this world,then you can find many good white guys there!

Nov 12, 2009 00:10
  • HERBEAT
Hey, not all Chinese girls are interested in your money or the so-called green card. We make a great life on our own! So could you please adjust your attitude???Guesttrue???
Page 5 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: a chinese girlfriend or wife??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code