Menu
a chinese girlfriend or wife??
Jul 20, 2008 10:32
  • MACCHIATO
hey , today have one thing named INTERNET ,which one easy to know people all over the world. and most foreigners expressivity they are feeling than chinese guys.

however it looks like different everthing but love ,that can go across
Aug 8, 2008 18:52
GUESTLAHCEN Hi Readers,
For me,as I have some experiences with the Chinese especially Ladies in Dubai International Airport.There are different nationalities working there came from Morocco The Phillipines,Uzbakistan,..etc but Chineses are the most beautiful ladies in there not just outside but also inside,they are trustful,honest,friendly and very lovely.If a Chinese girl loves you she can show that to you by any mean eyes ,behaviour,gestures...etc.you know that most Moroccan staff fall in love with Chinese girls.Why? simply because of their faithfullness and beauty.Whereas Moroccan girls always looking for a rich men to cover their expenses such as Restaurant food,clothes,Calling cards and others.Me too as i am still have not have a girlfriend and i did not expect to have one before i came here.Now i decided to have one that should be a chinese beatiful girl.I can say that i can go very far with her.
Aug 27, 2008 22:30
GUEST16837 Just my input for what it is worth. I am a 49 year old Australian businessman who travels overseas regularly. 5 years ago my wife passed away and I gave up all hope of finding love again (I've always kept myself fit and in good shape though).and threw all of my energy into my work. Last April, I visited China and met a most beautiful single 29 year old Chinese lady. We both could not speak a word of the others language. We met many times during the next 12 months and gradually began to learn more about each others culture and language and can now communicate very well. We are getting married in China in October.

For the record, my lady is a well known Chinese recording artist who has released a string of CD's (I didn't know this for quite a while but autograph hunters gave the game away!) and is absolutey stunning! My brother met her and almost fainted!! LOL Further, she approached ME in the first instance (I thought I was dreaming!). And for those of you with dirty minds, we are yet to sleep together. She tells me that many Chinese women nowadays prefer Western men as we (apparently) have far superior manners, are cleaner and more "gentlemanly"! Then again, maybe that's just me!

In my view, love, patience maturity and understanding overcome all barriers whatever they may be.
Aug 29, 2008 08:48
  • NIRVANABIRD
some chinese girls want to marry a foreigner just because of money --!
In chinese,it means 傍大款
but I believe the true love between someone,they say different languages but they can communicate with each other using hearts
I wish them happy life
Aug 29, 2008 10:13
  • INMEDIC
Yes, I agree there is a language difference between westerners and chinese. I myself have been learning chinese to make the communication between my chinese girlfriend and me. There is also age difference but I am sure that whewn two people love each other the difference is not so much. Even though when a couple are both westerners or both chinese there still is a difference between men and women and no tow people will agree all the time or understand each other. That is what love is a sharing of lives together.
Oct 26, 2008 16:20
GUEST03785 hmm Chinese girls are really nice. There are a few major problems though.

1) they are generally over intelectual, and will beat you in everything that requires logic such as maths, science, History etc.
This makes it a serious problem if you want to please her parents (such as if you want to marry her or simply get their aproval of you going out) because they always want very succesful men to get along with their girls

2) They are totally brainwashed to believe that they are the master race and do everything THEIR way. If you start doing stuff from your own culture that cause interference with hers, it may be very annoying. (eg, dining times. I normally like eating at 7-8 pm while chinese generally have dinner in between 5-6 pm.) Starting political debates also really brakes it off since she will always say her country is always right and it's all the other countries like the US or in Europe that are Evil powers that only want to stop (and perhaps invade) China.

3) The girl will generally have tendency to drag you along and make you sit with only Chinese people. If you don't speak their language, they will use only that when talking and will often say stuff about you that isn't always nice. They may even question the girl and give her reasons of leaving you since the guys (as mentioned in previous messages above) like Chinese girls and don't like it when they get taken by westerners.

4) If one day the Chinese girl meets a Chinese guy that has been westernized (like many in Canada or US), she will probably dump you for him since he will be harder working, more intelligent, accepted by her parents, and keeping the same habits as her.
This is precisely what happened to me with my Chinese girlfriend, and I still have a very hard time getting over it, even though it happened already 6 months ago.
Jan 29, 2009 02:43
GUEST58178 Hah hah hah, chinese women are so complicated, believe it or not, to be pricisely all chinese are complicated except those livinggggggggg,overseas,
very complicated people,they can not think freely
Feb 1, 2009 07:37
  • JOSHIRV57
Just a few words. What makes everyone feel there is a great difference between women in any race,just because they are not Chinese,or American. You are talking
about personal choices,made by women in the world.Basically,there are common denominators,which are common through-out the world. The differences are that
a woman and man are individuals who have reasoning and the ability to make choices.
Feb 12, 2009 01:45
GUEST40154 I am a Chinese girl, living in Sydney for abt 6 years.
Cross race relationship has never come into my mind since I think the culture and language differences are too hard to get over, things wont go smoothly if ppl cant communicate well and they all point to the language problem.
Well, I should never say that I wont start a relationship with a foreigner, because later in December 2008, I met a man in Sydney. He wasn't born in Austrlia,but in Central America, but he grew up in Australia, I was attracted by his intelligence, his good manner, his ability to concentrate and be consist on the thing, his wide knowledge range and his humanitarian. Then I felt maybe I am not good enough for him, I've never had that feeling before, I get to do my best to "catch up with him". Recently I came back to Shanghai (for 3 months stay) at 1st month we chatted a lot online but recently after 2 month stay in China I almost lost contact with him. I sent him several emails but didnt get any reply and I dont know if that's the way OZs deal with things?

Mar 12, 2009 02:48
GUEST84226 ha ha ha you guys have many good things to say!
Page 4 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: a chinese girlfriend or wife??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code