Menu
Teaching English in China without Tesol certificate
Oct 16, 2009 05:37
GUEST39216 hi.. is there any school here in wuhan where i can have the TESOL training? I'd like to get my TESL certificate here in china..
i know some online.. but i want to know about onsite training....
thanks.. if you have some information.. please tell me...
yahoo.com|marckuz83
Nov 6, 2011 20:53
GUEST92814 hey guys,

i was born in china, but lived in English speaking countries (NZ and AU) combined to 14 years, for AU High school exam i had to do English as first language. Would i still need TESOL? I am confident enough with children of all ages.

I do not know where to start looking

any advice would be great. cheers

gmail.com|yin.xue.work
QQ : 984926947
May 28, 2012 05:50
GUEST87178 I would like to work in China as an English teacher. I have M.A. , B.Ed. degree can I teacher without TESOL certificate>
Dec 15, 2012 19:54
GUEST17254 Hi my name is Robert I am from Toronto Canada, greetings.

I would like to know more about teaching in China, I just finished my BA and am working on my TESL/TEFL cert, and am planning on coming to CHINA in February.

Can you please give me some tips on what to expect in China.

Thank you

Rob
Dec 15, 2012 20:02
GUEST17254 Hi my name is Robert I am from Toronto Canada, greetings.

I would like to know more about teaching in China, I just finished my BA and am working on my TESL/TEFL cert, and am planning on coming to CHINA in February.

Can you please give me some tips on what to expect in China.

Thank you

Rob yahoo.com|bobbyvaughan77
Jan 23, 2013 11:11
GUEST84130 i want to do english teacher job here in wuhan.
May 30, 2013 01:33
GUEST54132 Good point about the private centres. I could thoroughly back that point up through the unfortunately reality of having experienced such a truth of their dishonesty.

One other tip, if youre working in a city, the visa systems is such that you have to have obtained the visa from the city you are working in.

Private companies will find ways to sham you, from my experience I can very much qualify that, that is true.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching English in China without Tesol certificate
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code