Menu
Will you dye your hair?
Aug 28, 2006 03:10
  • LEMONCACTUS
poor Conny...

I can't vote, but I will never dye my hair.

Interesting what Pinetree says... actually, I would love to have darker skin... just a little.

Most of my Chinese friends think that most Westerners have blonde hair but this isn't true. As many have brown hair as blonde, probably more, dying your hair blonde in the West is very common.

'Blondes have more fun' is a popular quote... though also GIRLS with blonde hair are equated with being stupid & unintelligent...not boys though!!

My sister dyes her hair all the time and many different colours. Many, many Westerners dye their hair in every colour from blonde to black to red to blue!! It's very popular and common.

I have seen a Chinese student at my school with blue hair too!!
Aug 28, 2006 03:14
  • CALIFORNIA
I have seen a girl with green,purple and white hair!

So ugly!!!
Sep 15, 2006 02:42
  • DREAMCATCHER
I heard that bald-headed man will be prepared to DIE just to have some hair on the head.
Sep 15, 2006 03:53
  • TEKNOMED
I presume you dye your hair blond. Not so bad. I saw green and bright red hair recently in Shanghai, and these colours are on Chinese youths.
Sep 15, 2006 08:45
  • APAULT
Hey Conny...how about an option that "I don't dye may hair cos I don't want too" ie not reasons of health (unhealthy to dye hair? I have never heard that suggestion before)

True I am biased - I am a natural blonde... pity I am male I guess!

But I do like the black Asian hair on girls with or without a splash of colour (sorry boys but I don't look at you that closely!)
Sep 15, 2006 10:59
  • JABAROOTOO
I dyed my hair black once when I was living and working in Greece. My boyfriend at the time preferred me to look like most of the other Greek women who have predominantly black hair. It looked great when I was young and tanned and looked in really great condition, shiny but that may also have been as a result of my diet-eating lots of olive oil.
But would I do it now? definately not. Some women whose hair colour is originally black may dye the greying hair back to this colour but on our fairs skin, black can look very harsh and cause us to look even older.
Sep 16, 2006 17:40
  • GRIZ326
There was a commercial about hair dye a while back, "only your hairdresser knows for sure..."

An American gal's hair could be orange with green tips and she probably wouldn't admit to dying it!
Nov 17, 2006 02:36
  • GANGYABENBEN
When the new year is coming I want to marcel my hair,I hope to have the ringlet,but it may be damage the hair too,and my mom said,"Don't meet me like that appearance!" 55My dream'll fell to pieces..
Apr 19, 2007 02:33
  • CONNY129
I want to marcel my hair, I'm tired of the same hair style which last almost half a year,but I'm also worried it will damage my black hair again, sigh~ :-(
Apr 19, 2007 03:17
  • BBQQ
Black is the best, Conny. Don't dye it!!
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you dye your hair?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code