Menu
please help me cheap hostels/inns in macau
Sep 2, 2005 22:38
  • GAZ07
Read my Macau travel review on here. I have listed places to stay, things to do and prices.

Also i have uploaded pictures.
Nov 8, 2007 07:24
GUESTJASMINE i need a place to stay like a room for rent or bed spacer? the cheaper one is the better for me, i come here 2 days ago in macau i stay at holiday inn hotel which is cost me alot of money....please is there anybody can help me to find a place email me yahoo.com|asiadvertising!
May 9, 2008 23:42
GUEST52223 Hi!!! Me and my cousin are planing to visit macau this month of august. I would like to ask if someone can advise me the cheapest room for rent there but comfortable to stay with. And please give me the amount so I can save a budget for that...Thanks a lot....
May 10, 2008 10:32
  • JABAROOTOO
There is little in the way of 'cheap' accommodation in Macau apart from the two youth hostels on Coloane. To stay at either of these you need to be a YHA member

I will be in Macau again in June and have booked into the SanVa Hotel which is located in one of the older heritage buildings a short distance from Senado Square. They are currently renovating the property so none of the rooms available have private bathrooms but they do each have a wash basin and fans.

Our rooms are MOP 120/140 which is similar to the $HK and you can also make a reservation without paying a deposit

Here is the link to their website and I'll give it a review when I get back from my visit........

www.sanvahotel.com
May 24, 2008 13:53
GUESTLUCIA Hi friends
Plz give me information about interest places, cheapest trnsportation and guesthouse n macau
plz email me to yahoo.com|lucy_anna911
Thanks a lot
May 25, 2008 05:09
  • JABAROOTOO
www.macautourism.gov.mo

Official website with everything you need.

Google Macau tourism to see how much else there is
Jun 18, 2008 20:43
GUESTPRINCESS we are planning to go macau this july.,my friend and i,we are looking for a cheap room for two to stay for a month,how much it will cost...
Jul 29, 2008 09:23
GUESTMARK LEE Hi guys if your looking for a cheap place to stay in Macau or to book cheap hostels and budget hotels in Macau -Macao check out http://www.hostels247.com/ you can confirm your room online with no booking fees
Jul 29, 2008 23:36
  • JABAROOTOO
Update on cheap accommodation.

We didn"t stay at the SanVa guesthouse as planned. When we arrived to find it was not at all like it was advetised apart from it's historic value and while they say they are renovating. I saw no signs of this.

If you are guy and travelling with friends it would be OK. There seemed to be a lot of guys from Africa, India and Middle East hanging out, friendly but all the facilities are small, shared, no separate Ladies and Gents and washrooms were some distance from the rooms we were offered.

There are a few small hotels around the same area and down towards the docks that looked Ok but we never got so far as finding out the pirce. Weekends are always more expensive.
Nov 17, 2008 09:32
GUEST99167 my friend and i are planning to go to macau and follow/surprise my girlfriend there before new year. we're planning to stay there for about 3 to 4 days but are on a tight budget.

i would like to ask if anyone of you guys could help us out. any cheap hostels you can recommend?
Page 2 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: please help me cheap hostels/inns in macau
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code