Menu
lokking for friends in Nanjing
Sep 6, 2006 07:26
  • LESTITSBEBES
Hi
I am French, 31 y.o.
I teach French at the Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. I am also an English teacher. I have been in Nanjing for more than a week now and I feel desperate to meet people who are alone like me and who would like to meet people to go out with, to travel with, spend time with.
Looking forward to reading your emails!!
Sep 6, 2006 09:22
  • JABAROOTOO
Don't dispair. there are lots of Expats in Nanjing but give yourself more than a couple of weeks. I was in the country for several months before I got a chance to meet someone who I could socialize and travel with.

There's a great Italian Reatuarant called Bella Napoli which is on the corner of Zhongshan Lu a block away from Xin Jiekou intersection and Metro station. You may meet some other expats here aspecially Italians.
There is also a Bar restaurant German Beer Hall stye at the Linling Hotel near the Xinjiekou Metro on Zhongshan Lu where you are likely to find expats.

Make inquiries about the Brazilian BBQ to as this is popular with expats too. Not sure where it is but know that there is arestaurant in Nanjng.

Check this website.
http://www.pollycyber.com/HNC/

It is especially for people living in Nanjing and there is a chat forum

Enjoy Nanjing. It is one of the nicer cities to be in.

Sep 7, 2006 01:26
  • LESTITSBEBES
hi
many thanks for the tips! I will give it a try!
Sep 7, 2006 10:20
  • JESSIECHIN
Sent a message to you about some nice places here in Nanjing.

Oh, and forgot the newly opened French restaurant on Hankou Rd named sth like "Les Cinq Sens". My French friends recommanded it a lot.
Sep 26, 2006 00:58
  • RUBINA
Hello

Its Rubina here, I am Italian , 25 y.o.
I am new in Nanjing as well . I work here as a teacher .
Maybe we can meet up ? I have been here for less than 1 month and i know how you feel !
Write me if you are interested .

Rubina
Oct 23, 2006 06:32
  • AMITBAHL
Hi rubina
I m coming in december and i will b all alone.U know how one feels to b alone.Can we b friends and meet each other when i will b there

Thanks
Amit
Nov 27, 2006 02:39
  • XUELEI
Hi
I'm chinese,work in Nanjing,for improving my english level ,i want to make foreign friends whose first language is english or his english is good.Reading your message,i'm happy.I hope you are nice to receive my message, and i would like to meet you ,travel with you,communicate with you.My email address is hotmail.com|gengxuelei
Hope hear from you soon.
Nov 28, 2006 00:34
  • JOHNNYDEE
Hi

I am an english guy working here in Nanjing, who would also like to meet up with other foreigners and english speaking locals.

So please get in touch.
Jan 26, 2007 21:59
Ciao Rubina!

anch'io insegno a Nanchino, se mi vuoi incontrare mandami un messaggio!

Have a good time in Nanjing!!
Mar 24, 2008 22:26
  • SABRINA6556
I'm based locally here in Nanjing, if need my help, pls contact me: sina.com|sabrina6556
Jan 19, 2009 17:17
GUEST27135 hi,
i am living here in nanjing, i speak english, could like to meet both foriegn and chinese friends, pls hit me on my yahoo mail if you are interested.
yahoo.com|getcaty
toba
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: lokking for friends in Nanjing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code