Menu
lokking for friends in Nanjing
Jul 13, 2009 02:00
GUESTALI Hi,
I am Ali and i have arrived in Nanjing, couple of weeks before. I am 29 and i want to meet with new friends in Nanjing. I want to have communication with local Chineese females who can speak English.
you may contact me at
yahoo.com|contactali925
Thanks
Sep 3, 2009 21:32
GUEST17200 Are u still there in Nanjing. I would like to be friends to you. My email id is
itbhu.ac.in|rtyagi.mec

I am in naning Univ. of Sc. and Technology.
Sep 3, 2009 21:38
GUEST17200 I am a postdoctor student in nanjing university of science and technology.and here from last 8 months and feel lonely as there are no engkish speaking people around me. I wish to have a chinese friend who is aspiring to learn english and sshe can simultaneously teach me some chinese. I can be contatced at e mail id gmail.com|rajneesh10tyagi
Sep 4, 2009 09:04
GUEST48332 Hi, all,
As a local, I'd like to be your friens. And if you wanna any help, you can also email me. Below is the inroduction about me.

graduated from Nanjing Normal University with Master's degree.Now work as a tour guide, interpreter as well as a teacher of English here.

I am based locally and guide people to the sights, wholesale markets, local eateries, and any places of interest. I have a good command of the English language and also offer interpretation services, especially for business meetings, etc. I also arrange for air tickets, hotel reservations and car hire+driver. I can guide in the following regions such as Nanjing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing, Suzhou, Yangzhou.

My contact details are as follows sina.com|sabrina6556 or cell phone (86)-13376098272
Or check more at http:nanjingguide.googlepages.com
Oct 6, 2009 12:30
GUESTJAMSHI i am jamshi,from india......i am studying in nanjing university of aeronautics and astronautics ,i have been in nanjing morethan 3 years...i dont know if u like indians or not

mob-13151091787 u can contact me any time as u like
Oct 13, 2009 23:41
GUEST21034 hello i'm a male student from finland and ben in nanjing for a month now. i'm 23 yers old and would like to meet new people. :) so just contact me and lets meet. my e-mail is live.com|toonlooney
Jan 8, 2010 14:05
GUEST75114 HI all,
I’m thinking about taking a job in Nanjing for the next couple years and I have some questions regarding day to day living.

• How much do I have to pay for a 2br 2bth apartment in a central location with lake view?
• What is a good /convenient / cool neighborhood to live in?
• Are there any loft or big work/live space?
• Any good gym to work out?
• Any good place to play pickup basketball? Organized recreation sport league?
• Western super market?
• Happy hour?
• Western cable TV? How much per month? Or I have to get a satellite?
• How much does it cost to get a maid for 3 times a week?

My email is yahoo.com|chimon250. Much appreciated for your helpful answers! Hope to see you in Nanjing and I will buy the 1st drink!!

Sincerely

Nelson
Jan 29, 2010 10:46
GUEST09122 hi am called janet.have been living in nanjing for 3months now,just from tianjin and beijing.
i also need friends.am a student in nanjing university of information science and technology .it has just started admitting foreigners so we arenot many at all.i'm from Rwanda and would be happy to meet new friends here.my email is yahoo.com|ujanet44
thankyou
Mar 11, 2010 05:38
  • THESTUDENT8
so many foreign people on this site! i am happy i found it. actually, i was also using some nanjing local sights to get in touch with people, like http://www.nanjingexpat.com

a good place to meet foreigners is always castle bar, downtown right by gulou park. true, the foreigners there are not always the most sober people, but you can meet lots of 'em
Last edited by THESTUDENT8: Mar 11, 2010 05:39
May 2, 2010 06:01
  • HSPARAKH
Hi I am Homi,
I travel alot.
I am from India, Mumbai.
I have alot of love and value for all my friends.
regards
truly Homi

Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: lokking for friends in Nanjing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code