Menu
Shanghai, what to see and where to goo.
Sep 8, 2006 05:23
  • HASSING
My girlfirend and i are wisiting Shanghai and China for the first time on october 10 2006.
What do we have to see??? We will be in shanghai for 5 days and want to know what to see and where to go.
We still haven´t found a hotel to stay in, so if you know a good plase to at good price, please write mee.
I work at an large scandinavian airline company and my working friends told me that Shanghai i at shoppers paradice. And when we love to shop this will be a greate opportunity.We are especialy interested in buying som winther jackets of the brand "Canada Goose" in a good quality.
Write me with som sugestions.

Thanks Martin.
Sep 8, 2006 10:16
  • TOUMING
I recommend The Bund (especialy at night),Yuyuan Garden, Yuyuan Bazaar, Shanghai Museum, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Nanjing Road, Shanghai acrobatic troupe.
Before traveling Shanghai, shopping in Shanghai, you have to learn a bit Chinese phrases!
Because ordinary poeple don't speak English in China.
A bit Chinese phrases will make your trip more enjoyable.
You can learn useful phrases in this site. (http://chinese.travel-way.net/)
Have a good trip!!

Sep 8, 2006 22:00
HousingEasy makes your housing in Shanghai Easier, Better and Cheaper!

-- Fully Furnished Hotel-like Service Apartments for Travelers to Shanghai
-- Easy & Comfortable With Home Back Feeling & Home Stay Freedom
-- Located In Shanghai Cental Business Districts Jingan Temple (Jingansi), Xujiahui, Lujiazui, Bund, etc.
-- Only USD20-35 Per Day

housingEasy.com|Sales

www.HousingEasy.com
Sep 8, 2006 22:14
  • INMEDIC
I agree with Touming and you should visit the Bund at night. It is very romantic and beautiful with the lights. Go visit the Yu yuan garden, Nanjing Road, and the museum. They have books with phrases for shopping and other things. It helped me until I learned a little more Chinese. I hope this helps. Have a good visit.
Post a Reply to: Shanghai, what to see and where to goo.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code