Menu
Any traveling suggestions about Lin yi city?
Sep 10, 2006 04:05
  • ALICEGAO
Is there anybody who ever been to Lin yi city of Shandong province? How do you feel about this city?
Sep 13, 2006 07:39
  • NAKEDFROG
Mountain Meng, I think in fall it would be very nice.
The local food is very nice there. You should buy some with you when you leave.
The vegetable, fruit and even the chicken grown in the mountain are very delicious.

Anyway enjoy your jouney
!
Sep 13, 2006 21:38
  • ALICEGAO
Hi, Nakedfrog,
Thank you for your help, I'd like to climb Mt.Meng soon.
And actually, the most thing I want to do is try the food you recommended me, haha...
Dec 24, 2007 08:44
GUESTSEAN I spent a little time there and I like it. The people were always polite and often sort of amused to see non-asians. Stuff is really inexpensive. Taxis will take you pretty far for only 6 RMB. The food isn't like the chinese food westerners are used to but its really good. Last time I was there they had a Pizza Hut, a MacDonald's and a KFC so if you need western food from time to time, its there.

Not everybody speaks english unfotunately but most people will enjoy helping you figure out where you're going.

Its about 1 hour plane ride from the 2nd airport in Beijing. The smaller one, the old military one.
Jun 17, 2010 22:45
GUESTMARK H I worked as an English teacher in Linyi for 6 months in 2004 & married a Linyi girl. I was last there in 2008.
If you have any Qs, email me at "tpg.com.au|mhavig".
My best advice: bring your own thick socks for winter.
Apr 8, 2011 01:51
GUEST24220 6000rmp plus appart. is that a good salary to live there?
Thanks
Suzy
Apr 8, 2011 03:51
GUEST20217 [quote=GUESTMARK H,399115]I worked as an English teacher in Linyi for 6 months in 2004 & married a Linyi girl. I was last there in 2008.
If you have any Qs, email me at "tpg.com.au|mhavig".
My best advice: bring your own thick socks for winter.[/quote]
plz let me know there is any international ( english meduam) in linyi
mani khan
Apr 8, 2011 03:54
GUEST20217 i want to know about english madiuam ( international ) school in linyi, send me compelate details
Apr 8, 2011 05:53
  • GIONVIA
hi guys . i am actually in Pingyi county , linyi city now . The local food such as kaobai (bbq chinese bread ), mountain chick , spicy fish .etc. are exteremly delicious . The people here are very friendly and polite and the cost of living is very low. BTW, this place is famouse for gypsum board manufacturing , plywood, canned food. You can get best prices for gypsum boards in china . BTW, i am not foreigner , i am chinese guy . But pitifully i have to travel back to guangzhou on April 10. Definitely a place i like to explore deep either for business or sightseeing. Cheers .
May 5, 2012 05:42
  • AMJADKHAN
hey everybody i am working in linyi i m new here dont have alot of friends here ..i am looking here for some friends to meet up and have some activities in free time .. if someone coming here to visit linyi or for business contact me i will show u around when i have time ..BTW i am from pakistan ..i would like to see people here from all over the world.. my email hotmail.com|engamjadali
Post a Reply to: Any traveling suggestions about Lin yi city?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code