Menu
learning chinese in Dalian university of foreign languages
Dec 9, 2009 00:36
GUEST33915 Hello, my fellow future-China traveler from Indonesia!

I am also planning on studying in China next year. If you send me an email at aol.com|LHK317, I will be happy to exchange ideas with you.

Xiexie,

-Logan
Jan 24, 2010 01:31
GUEST20736 i am a dalian gril ,i want to have a foreign friend and improve my oral and listening, in retun ,i would like to teach chinese and china culture for free.i live in development area ,so i wish foreign friend is not far to development area.
email:qq.com|35857931
MSN:eyou.com|bluewater_fish
Feb 13, 2010 19:41
GUESTCOBIANZO Ey, I am thinking about going to Dalian to study Chinese. I visited their website about Chinese courses. It doenst give much info. And there is no an email to get more data!
Does anybody know how to contact them by e mail, calendary of courses or prices?

Thanks a lot,
alv
Jul 27, 2010 00:54
GUEST55202 Hi!
Sad to hear about your bad experience.Anyway,I'd like to introduce a good institute to study chinese. AuShi is the largest language training solutions provider in Dalian in language training, culture training and educational tours.
Their website:http://www.aushi.com.cn/
Aug 28, 2011 10:09
GUESTPRINCE hey... i am living in dalian , if somebudy want to practice english ,,can join my qq 674281504..
Jun 26, 2012 09:19
GUEST78181 the over experience i have in beijing and with chinese people is very very good, they are suportive and behave good, sorry to hear from you, this is individual experience not every one
May 11, 2013 23:32
GUESTLAS-AUS I studied for 3 weeks im Dalian at the Dalian Education University. While some of the staff were average, they always gave us someone who could interpret and look after us. I had heard bad experiences about another Uni in Dalian, but I was so glad that I went. I have kept in touch with some of my teachers and return often to practice my Chinese with them.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: learning chinese in Dalian university of foreign languages
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code