Menu
AC power supply in Huangshan
Sep 21, 2006 21:57
  • VHNH888
I need to charge batteries for my camera and PDA or Pocket PC etc during my trip in Huangshan. Need 230V AC power supply (3-pins plug). Will I face any problem up in the mountain Hotels?

Thanks
Sep 22, 2006 00:12
  • ALICEGAO
I don't think so, the hotels there are very good, by the way, the prices there are also good---expensive enough, haha...
Have fun!
Sep 22, 2006 01:59
  • PINETREE
Best you bring alone an AC adaptor.
Sep 22, 2006 04:53
  • VHNH888
I keep on hearing that the hotels in Huangshan in very expensive. Can you provide some tips on which one is the least expensive yet the rooms are of decent condition? Am i right to assume that they all provide heater in their rooms? Thanks
Sep 22, 2006 05:12
  • PINETREE
If it is within your budget, u should go ahead and make your booking. Expensive or not is relative.
HS is a huge scenic area and is generally termed as HS. If u wanna stay overnite at the mountain top(which I would also recommend), then make sure that the hotel u are booking for is ON HS.
There are several good 4 star hotels up there. i stayed in 1 of the them ( can't remember the name). It was fine and had heaters. I should think that all the hotels must have heaters else their guests will be frozen to death in winter.
For hotel booking, u can check up on this website under "Hotels". There are other websites that u can check on as well - with details on prices,location amenities & feedback.
Sep 22, 2006 06:21
  • ALICEGAO
Although the price of hotels on the mountain are expensive, if you try that, you got chance to watch sunrise in the early morning there. It's still worthy of trying that.
The hotels downhills are not too bad with reasonable price around 70-80 RMB for a double room per night. I set up very early from hotel downhills last time when I traveled there, generally speaking, it only takes you 8 minutes to get to the top of mountain by cable, but you HAVE to wait in the line of cabletaking for at least 2 hours, so, when I got there, it's already very late to see sunrising.
(It's wise to take cable to the top of mountain by cable, 'coz nothing you can see there by climnbing up the mountain, lots of thick trees in the way that make you can't see anything far.)
So, maybe that's why the expensive hotels can still survive in the competitive market nowadays.
Sep 22, 2006 06:22
  • ALICEGAO
Although the price of hotels on the mountain are expensive, if you try that, you got chance to watch sunrise in the early morning there. It's still worthy of trying that.
The hotels downhills are not too bad with reasonable price around 70-80 RMB for a double room per night. I set up very early from hotel downhills last time when I traveled there, generally speaking, it only takes you 8 minutes to get to the top of mountain by cable, but you HAVE to wait in the line of cabletaking for at least 2 hours, so, when I got there, it's already very late to see sunrising.
(It's wise to take cable to the top of mountain by cable, 'coz nothing you can see there by climnbing up the mountain, lots of thick trees in the way that make you can't see anything far.)
So, maybe that's why the expensive hotels can still survive in the competitive market nowadays.
Sep 22, 2006 09:44
  • VHNH888
Thanks for the info.
May 12, 2009 22:48
GUESTFREEMON... Many forex traders find themselves asking the age old question what's the best forex strategy? To know the answer to that question, one must look at the history of trading. Not just forex trading, but trading, in general.

The moment that the first bell rang on the stock market floor, traders were coming up with strategies to beat the market. Obviously they didn't have the technology that most of us have at our disposal. They didn't have the thousand dollar charting platforms that so many traders are overpaying for, just for the privilege of using them, nowadays. So how do you think the successful traders of the past made their money?

Well, one way was through fundamental analysis. They were able to comprehend a company's financial statements such as balance sheets, income statements, statement of cash flows, etc.... to know a bargain when they saw one. But these kind of people would be categorized as investors, not traders. Traders generally believed in technical analysis over fundamental analysis.

So how did traders of that generation made their money? Simple. They understood the concept of price action. Plenty of floor traders became rich just by paying attention to how the other floor traders were trading the respective stock.

How come a concept as simple as price action has been pushed back in favor of all the technological bells and whistles that most people use in their day to day trading?

People, today somehow feel that the best forex strategy has to be in these maze of indicators,colors, noises,and whatever else is en vogue nowadays. Its really quite sad that it has gotten to this point.

Traders used to pride themselves on how they were able to truly understand the market, but in the present time we live in, they are more worried about understanding what their indicators are telling them.
Post a Reply to: AC power supply in Huangshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code