Menu
bullfight& boat race festival coming up kaili guizhou
Sep 24, 2006 00:37
  • LOUISA
the bullfight festival & boat race festival coming up during the national day in kaili guizhou!
Kaili is full of colourful minority culture. But it still is, as yet, less visited then many other cities, so it remains relatively uncrowded!
through festival time.From Kaili you can let your eyes lead you to the nearby countryside where, surounded by beautifull mountains and rivers, you can enjoy Homestays with local families in peaceful villages the villagers worship buffalo,fish,stone and bridge. traveling villages one by one,you will feel extraordinarily splendid customs in such a colourfull place,where you can feel nature strong customa and tradtional life style,the wooden water wheels raise water from the river to the fields.the bull working in the field,villagers grow rise and vegetables,feed pigs, chick,woman catch fish in the fields. speak to the festival kaili has 158 festivals around a year,celebrate by villagers.the villagers fond of dancing and singing. if your timing is right you might be lucky to catch one.that would be great if you can experinence life here in the villages with wooden houses cluster on the edge of the hill sideThe Miao, known as Hmong in the West, is one of the minority groups of China.
if you are indpendent traveller and interested in visit my area kaili guizhou,I am a local miao girl from Kaili,i would ove to meet yuo up and, free of charge, arrange Homestays for you ,the train, air tickets and the hotel can be arranged too. In return, I ask you for lesson in English or French for my students.( i have small class with 13 kids around 10 years old, i am teaching them english i myself learn french ).
drop me gmail.com|wuminlouisa
Post a Reply to: bullfight& boat race festival coming up kaili guizhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code