Menu
Share your own stories
Sep 24, 2006 01:34
  • ALICEGAO
I have no doubt that most members of TCG are travel-lovers, so, I guess maybe I can start the topic which is "Did you meet anybody who you really have feelings for during your trip" (It dosen't mean that your story must be a romantic love story, maybe just some special feeling that hasn't reach to the height of love, but really good enough to be kept in your mind as a good memory of your trip).
Anyway, have fun in your trips, every TCG members!
Sep 24, 2006 21:00
  • CONNY129
I met a nice guy during my trip to Yangtze River , we chatted and shared the experience of each other , though I don't know where he is from and what's his name , it is a memorable episode indeed . Both as solo traveller,we took some photos for each other , otherwise I won't have my personal photos when we excursed the Ghost City .
Sep 25, 2006 00:13
  • ALICEGAO
Thank you Conny, that's a very nice story.
I took three-day cuise boat to travel in Yangtze river this summer, did you visit there then? But I'm not as lucky as you, all my memories of this Yangtze trip is about being cheated by a Chongqing travel agency which introduced the so called 1st class cabin (as small and dirty as a bathroom) to me.
It's very good to travel alone, I like to do that ,too. 'coz you have lots of freedom to set your own schedule and go wherever as you want. The only thing that is not so good for traveling alone is you always need to ask passers-by to take pictures for you, kind of inconvenient.That's why the scenary pictures are always play the main role in my traveling album. While, it's also 'coz I like to take photoes of scenary and food. I'm happy that you two took nice pictures with each other and for each other. Cheer!
Sep 25, 2006 01:54
  • CONNY129
I travelled to Yangtze river at the end of Jul , when did you go ?
I also like to take photoes of scenary and food, travel alone did not bother me , the only thing I worried is how to take photos of myself ,haha~~ it seems that we have many things in common ^_^
Sep 25, 2006 02:07
  • ALICEGAO
haha... feel the same way!
I went to there in the middle of July, a little bit earlier than you, or else, we can take pictures for each other then.
Oh well, but it's also thanks to my absence then, or else how can you meet the nice guy who took the picture for you and left you a beautiful memory.
Sep 26, 2006 22:23
  • CONNY129
Haha,Alice

when will u leave me a beautiful memory?
Sep 26, 2006 22:27
  • ALICEGAO
"Horse on" (Soon), soon, haha...
We can be partner to travel together next time!
Post a Reply to: Share your own stories
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code