Menu
Anything new in the place where you are TODAY
Sep 30, 2006 23:27
  • ALICEGAO
Hi, guys, today is Chinese National Day, but the VACATION itself is more attractive to us, I guess, haha... I'd like to know is there anything new and interesting happened in the city you're working in or visiting today that you want to share with all TCG members? Cheers, have a nice vacation!
Oct 1, 2006 00:36
  • LEMONCACTUS
HI Alice

Here in my new home in Lin'an, Zhejiang, the university campus is quiet as a mouse. Most of the students went home yesterday and whilst the outside world must be crammed with the hustle and bustle of travellers, here it is very peaceful!

:)

Yes, Happy National Holidays everyone!!

Oct 1, 2006 04:16
  • ALICEGAO
Wow, your picture is cool! It's so unbelievable that you can find such a peaceful place during the crowdy and noisy vacation.
While, as for me, I can't wait to start my new trip soon no matter how noisy it is, but the ticket is really a big, exactly, Huge headache, so I got to wait, haha...
Enjoy the nice scenery there!
Oct 1, 2006 22:17
  • PINETREE
Am not in China now as I believe the tourist spots would be packed like sardines !
But to China I will come just towards the end of your National holidays for a 2-week break!!
Oct 2, 2006 01:03
  • ALICEGAO
I'll head for Beijing at the END of vacation when it'll be much easier for finding a place to stand.
Post a Reply to: Anything new in the place where you are TODAY
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code