Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Dec 8, 2011 07:49
  • ORAYDA
[quote=GUESTTINNY KHANNA,448919]Hi! I'm looking for some crystal products like candleholders, lamps, photo frames,etc.
Also some other decorative lamps and lamp shades.
A few ceramic decoratives.
Can you please suggest some wholesale markets or other suppliers who I can get in touch with.
I am from India. Will be visiting in the end of November this year.[/quote]

Hi This is Ivy from Yiwu China.My elder brother has a processing factory of making crystal line candlehoders,Crystal trophy,photo frames of good quality.If you are interested,you can contact with me.

Best Regards!Ivy MSN:hotmail.com|zhengxl2008 Mob:13735780710

Dec 10, 2011 12:19
GUESTMAS i would like to visit china can you suggest me the wholesale market for garments specially for jaccket, kids wear trouser shirt etc.
Dec 10, 2011 16:02
GUESTGABE
Hi

I intend to travel to China somewhere between april and september next year to look for supppliers of notebook parts, can you please advise me where to look for such in suppliers in China.

Thanks a lot

Gabe Azzam
Dec 11, 2011 05:52
GUEST91170 Hi Sasha,
Are you free any day this week, as a guide. I am keen to visit some businesses as I am interested in the health and fitness (mostly outdoor) equipment market.
Dec 11, 2011 10:39
GUESTBAJUMODE hello,

i'm from indonesia , i would like to buy some clothes in guangzhao for my shop , but i have problem with the language and the shipping, is there anyone could help me with?,

pls contact me :bajumode.com|sales
Lia
Dec 11, 2011 22:52
GUEST16181 Shenzhen is the best

If you need any help in china or shenzhen,Just contact me

yahoo.com|amychung100us

u
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTGABE

Hi

I intend to travel to China somewhere between april and september next year to look for supppliers of notebook parts, can you please advise me where to look for such in suppliers in China.

Thanks a lot

Gabe Azzam
Dec 11, 2011 23:02
GUEST16181
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23634

HALLO. I AM TRAVELLING TO GUANGZHOU IN DECEMBER. PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET AFRO HAIR RELAXERS LIKE DARK AND LOVELY AND OLIVE OIL RELAXERS? THANK YOU.

Hi,This is Amy,I work in sourcing field for 10 years more.Experience in purchasing from factories and wholesale market. Familiar in full step from purchasing till shipping...Anyone need help.Plz contact me at yahoo.com|takitayiwu
Dec 13, 2011 01:05
  • GIONVIA
For fittness equipment and health items , if you are in guangzhou , u may visit two marekts as follows'

Nanan road stationery and sports market
Sanyuanli Beauty city

If you are in Foshan , visit lecong furniture city .So many shops sell these kind of sports equipments

If you want to purchase in a big volume , then buy from factories directly.

Cheers .
Dec 15, 2011 20:10
GUEST40152 hello !
I am krishna sharma from nepal. I m interesting to make a baby shop here. I have find the vacant market here. Firstly i have to parches few goods from china specially from gohgzhou. I will do hard for market extension and study the customer response. and aimed to make a wholesale . so i need a reliable supplier.
conditions
* Supplier shoud sent me first more than 10 itams as sample. If he have any client in kathmandu can suggest to observe in kathmandu.
*after sample study i will come to china
* I need suggestion to import via khasa (tatopani) boarder or via calcutta .
* payment will be done by L/C

If someone helps me. pls contact
* I cannot make a whole container at first . but i will do latter.
Dec 20, 2011 09:37
GUEST22237 hai .that i am rinkal from surat (india). i am gonig yiwu on jan-12, i halp for low rate purches wholesale clothes, eletrices items, etc. so halp me.
Page 100 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code