Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Dec 21, 2011 06:12
GUEST25153 Hi there. Iam travelling to Guangzhou on 15th Jan,2012 and i intend to purchase hotel furniture for a 48room hotel in Africa and Iam also interested in buying high quality clothes for men and women. Please advise which wholesale markets to visit in GZ.
Rob Tiba(yahoo.com|robtiba)
Dec 25, 2011 09:13
  • BILLCAI
Hi Rob Tiba,
15th Jan, 2012 is not a good timing to come to Guangzhou, because it is very close to our Chinese New Year holiday, all the markets will close at about 18th Jan. I suggest you to come in early Jan. or after Feb.
If you have any other question, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Cheers!
Bill Cai
Jan 1, 2012 03:01
  • YIWUALIBABA
To the friends who are coming soon .
Please hold your plans and tickets . The all business city will be completely empty around 10th of Janurary till 5th of Febrary . So you can do nothing here during this one month because of the Chinese New year .
So Changing your plan to Febrary is a good option.
This is Alex from Yiwu . Professional sourcing agency and translator.
Please feel free to contact if you have any questions about Yiwu (the biggest wholesale city in the world )
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Jan 1, 2012 07:29
GUEST79151 I am from the United Kingdom.i live in hong kong. i have been using Guangzhou and Yiwu for a couple of years now ,I have found that Yiwu has many delays and the products seem to be inferior where as Guangzhou is more expensive but better quality and more reliable
if anyone needs help finding/sourcing products at competative prices please email me
also i have a very reliable and trust worthy translator if anyone needs his services .
good luck working in China because it is more difficult than you would expect .
Andy
googlemail.co.uk|www.feltronium
Jan 2, 2012 03:06
GUEST12539 hi
My name is Mariam from pakistan. i want to start a business which is men's and children wear.Kindly some one help me to find out which is the best wholesale market in china for children wear .i want to come over to buy some products.i shall be very thankful to u all.
Jan 2, 2012 04:14
  • BILLCAI
Hi Mariam,
For Children wear, Guangzhou is the best city for you, huge wholesale markets here.
Happy New Year!
Bill
Jan 2, 2012 04:16
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12539

hi
My name is Mariam from pakistan. i want to start a business which is men's and children wear.Kindly some one help me to find out which is the best wholesale market in china for children wear .i want to come over to buy some products.i shall be very thankful to u all.

Guangzhou with better quality .
I heard there is one city near Yiwu called ZHI LI . The prices are so good . with 8000 small and medium factory only produce children's clothes . I am here in Zhejiang near that city but never visited .
Please contact if you are interested in that city .I might be helpful .
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Jan 2, 2012 20:27
GUEST17100 Hi I am looking for cloth purses for young girls..i need many of them they are hand sewn and a friend picked me up one in old town could you help me or give me any ideas on how to get them so i can bring them to the states.

Kind regards
Jan 4, 2012 09:39
GUESTLIAQAT ALI Hi sir,im liaqat Ali coming from Malaysia,i need ur help,i coming for business ,i want to buy
Muslim cloth at holesale.in big county.im coming on 8january to guangzhou.can u give me any information about Muslim cloth,
Jan 4, 2012 20:49
  • PAULO155555
Please, I would like to know if this year, I intend to place orders in Futian Market and I want to know if there is opened during 2012 Chinese New Year . I intend to arrive in Yiwu in February 3rd . Thank You
Page 101 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code