Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Jan 17, 2012 04:00
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLIND

hey anyone can help me out with imformation to export from china to colombia socks and underwear

Hi, As long as you don't have any copy brands inside . It is so easy .
After your purchasing , your agency will issue one packing list and invoice .
BL is from Shipping company . Some country require (some do not ) the certificate of Origin . or we call C O . It is 120 RMB only .
So by this BL. packing list and invoice ( or CO ),you can clear your goods out from the port . You have to find one shipping company in your port ( some country call broker ) and give these documents to them . that is all .
It will take around 25 days to be in Colombia from port to port .
Jan 18, 2012 02:48
GUESTAMAAN T... i need 7pc bowl set,ice bucket,cake set,mug,stoneware,porocilin,opal,table ware,jug,sup set,and glassware products in yiuw and Guangzhou,
but i need the best price.
hotmail.com|amaantrading
Jan 18, 2012 03:36
  • YIWUALIBABA
[quote=GUESTAMAAN TRADING,454653]i need 7pc bowl set,ice bucket,cake set,mug,stoneware,porocilin,opal,table ware,jug,sup set,and glassware products in yiuw and Guangzhou,
but i need the best price.
hotmail.com|amaantrading[/quote]

Hi .
You can find these both in Guangzhou and Yiwu . The difference is
Yiwu with best price , always stock and lot of option . Minumum quanity is one or several cartons for each item if you want .
But in Guangzhou ,mostly is order . And they don't delivery less than 3000 -5000 RMB order to warehouse .
Good thing for Guangzhou is 20%-40% expensive with higher quality . Mostly for Europe county .
If you are looking for garments , watch ,bags, shoes ,electronic items . I would suggest Guangzhou .
GOOd luck
Jan 18, 2012 21:11
GUESTDAVID dear all,wich city in china has the biggest or rather widest agricultural machinery market in china? your help will be greatly appreciated.
thanks in anticipation david
Jan 24, 2012 08:28
GUEST44245 hi,
i am planing to visit china in march. and this would be the first time. Please suggest which city should i visit Yiwu or Guangzhou. I am looking for something good and new products.
Please suggest.
chetan
Jan 24, 2012 20:16
GUESTCYLVIE hi am planning to come to china btw feb and march. i wat to buy some food stuffs in wholesale what is the best market? am mostliy inneed of (batook chewing gum,
disposable aluminium foil lunch box,
paper plate ,
disposable glass, spoon,plates and fork,
soya sauce,
ajino moto,
thooth brush,
brushes,
big boom,
bamboo stick 8 n 10inch,
tooth pick big n small,
almudhish tomato paste,
safa tomato paste). may you please suggest me where i can get these things in large quantity n in low price. and wat is the best way to go to yiwu from Guangzhou? i hope to here from you soon. my email yahoo.com|sylviapaul88

Jan 25, 2012 22:39
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST44245

hi,
i am planing to visit china in march. and this would be the first time. Please suggest which city should i visit Yiwu or Guangzhou. I am looking for something good and new products.
Please suggest.
chetan

Hi
Nobody can tell you before you can clearly tell us what is your big catogory ?
Are you on garments business or electronics or small commodity business ?
Upon on these informations, we can tell you which city is more proper for you .
Jan 26, 2012 13:59
GUESTROHAN Hi
This is Rohan Govenkar. I am visiting China in April, specifically Yiwu and Guangzhou. I wanted some information.
1)Which is a better market for purchasing garments and gifts?
2) Do I need to book rail tickets in advance if I am travelling from Yiwu to Guangzhou by train? Or can I get Soft sleeper tickets one hour prior to journey?
3) Is there a website which will help me buy railway tickets online?
4) Which is the best place to live in Guangzhou from the 'proximity from major markets' point of view?
5) Where can I get a tour guide and interpreter in Yiwu and Guangzhou and how much do they charge? Do I need to book in advance?
6) For an onwards journey to Bangkok, is it advisable to take a flight from Guangzhou or travel to Hong Kong for better prices?

Rohan Govenkar
Jan 27, 2012 20:47
GUEST19750 Hi we are interested in buying good quality home textiles from China for selling online. Preferably in our own BRAND name. Can you direct us to wholesalers (in or around Shanghai?) all over China. Megan email at GMAIL.COM|COMERCIAL.LOGISTICS or +61435472321
Jan 28, 2012 07:44
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTROHAN View Post

Hi
This is Rohan Govenkar. I am visiting China in April, specifically Yiwu and Guangzhou. I wanted some information.
1)Which is a better market for purchasing garments and gifts?
2) Do I need to book rail tickets in advance if I am travelling from Yiwu to Guangzhou by train? Or can I get Soft sleeper tickets one hour ...

hi
garments to guangzhou . gifts (small commodity) to yiwu.
you can buy tickets all the time from Windows in the train station. but most people choose airplane because it almost take 12 hours .
in guangzhou for garments markets , you can stay around train station. all the big ,spacially the garment market are there.
I can assist you here in yiwu . I charge 200 rmb perday. guangzhou is around 300 rmb I . I have friends there. I can intruduce.
for your last question , I am sorry. I have no experience.
youu did not leave your email. please feel free to contact.
hotmail.com|tilkaner

Page 103 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code