Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Jan 4, 2012 20:53
  • PAULO155555
I would like to know about where is better to buy costume Jewelry and Ladies Hand bags, Yiwu or Guangzhou? THank you for your help
Jan 5, 2012 06:15
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by PAULO155555

Please, I would like to know if this year, I intend to place orders in Futian Market and I want to know if there is opened during 2012 Chinese New Year . I intend to arrive in Yiwu in February 3rd . Thank You

Hi, 3th of Febrary is not a good time .The market is close at that time.
Around 10th I guess all the shops will open completely and the workers will start to come back .
If you have already booked the ticket, I suggest you to change them .
Professinal purchasing agency and translator
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Jan 5, 2012 06:19
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

I would like to know about where is better to buy costume Jewelry and Ladies Hand bags, Yiwu or Guangzhou? THank you for your help

Apperently Yiwu is very famous for its Jewerly with different designs ,small quanity and good price .
When it comes to hand bag, you need to tell us your requirements for quality.
If you aim at really good quality with the lastest models,Shenzhen and Guangzhou is ok . If regular quality for malls,super market or your own shop ,Yiwu also has one big area for handbag .
Jan 5, 2012 07:19
  • PAULO155555
Quote:

Originally Posted by YIWUALIBABA View Post

Apperently Yiwu is very famous for its Jewerly with different designs ,small quanity and good price .
When it comes to hand bag, you need to tell us your requirements for quality.
If you aim at really good quality with the lastest models,Shenzhen and Guangzhou is ok . If regular quality for malls,super market or you...

Mr Yiwualibaba, Thank you for your reply, Do you think or are you sure that Futian market is ready for me place orders from February 3rd?
I HAVE to start my orders from maximun February 5th to February 10th
Do you know very good quality in costume jewelry in YIWU?
Thank You. Best Regards, Paulo
Jan 8, 2012 12:12
GUEST24699 We want to buy cutlery like, dinner sets, glasses, plates, utensil, etc and lightning for homes, and furniture, please advice a market in Guangzhou.
Jan 10, 2012 10:19
  • GIONVIA
For dinner sets ,glasses , plates .etc. you may get from onelink plaza or Nantian hotel products wholesale market , for furniture , you may go to purchase from Lecong furniture market . i understand Foshan is around one hour taxi time from guangzhou city center .But it is worth the time as what you will get in guangzhou actually come from there .
Jan 10, 2012 10:29
  • GIONVIA
For fashion jewerly, if you need cheap price and varities , you should go to Yiwu .While if you need a little high quality , thus guangzhou is better than yiwu. For handbags , personally i think guangzHou is better . Huge handbags wholesale street near by guangzhou train station and huge handbags raw material wholesale market located in huadu district ,guangzhou .
Jan 13, 2012 07:16
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Mr Yiwualibaba, Thank you for your reply, Do you think or are you sure that Futian market is ready for me place orders from February 3rd?
I HAVE to start my orders from maximun February 5th to February 10th
Do you know very good quality in costume jewelry in YIWU?
Thank You. Best Regards, Paulo

Hi Paulo
Yes, I have send you one email . Please check it .
Your ideal assistance in Yiwu .
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Jan 15, 2012 11:37
GUESTNAA Hi, I actually reside in Beijing I want to buy goods like suits for both ladies and gentes, and other clothing . also household appliances , toys , children clothes, bedsheets and curtains. in small quantities. kindly send my reply to gmail.com|kweinye
Jan 17, 2012 03:19
GUESTLIND hey anyone can help me out with imformation to export from china to colombia socks and underwear
Page 102 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code