Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Feb 24, 2012 11:04
GUESTFRANK IND hi anyone can help me to give information for beding set in guangzhou ..u must well known about factory price and anyone interest for my agent...regard yahoo.com|haynell_ax
Feb 25, 2012 05:40
  • AMITROXTON
Dear Mr. Rajesh Ji,

How are you ?

This is AMIT from China.
Our company can do all kind of your required Item export for you and we can help to find your product. So please send me your e-mail so we can talk in the detail. gmail.com|amitroxton

Thanks
AMIT
Feb 25, 2012 06:04
  • AMITROXTON
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNAA

Hi, I actually reside in Beijing I want to buy goods like suits for both ladies and gentes, and other clothing . also household appliances , toys , children clothes, bedsheets and curtains. in small quantities. kindly send my reply to gmail.com|kweinye

Hi,

Sure I can help to you to export your required Item and can find easily your all kind of Textiles product in good workable price. Because I am in Textiles City of China. Its Keqiao, Shaoxing, China.

You can feel free to contact with me to know more detail you can send me E-mail.
gmail.com|amitroxton

Thanks
AMIT
Feb 25, 2012 06:16
  • AMITROXTON
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17100

Hi I am looking for cloth purses for young girls..i need many of them they are hand sewn and a friend picked me up one in old town could you help me or give me any ideas on how to get them so i can bring them to the states.

Kind regards

Hi,

Any kind of Fabrics for Ladies you can contact with me by E-mail to know more about each other.
I hope I can help to you buy any kind of fancy Textiles fabrics for your requirement and we can try our best to provide you best service.

My E-mail : gmail.com|amitroxton

Thanks
AMIT
Feb 26, 2012 05:36
GUEST21130 hi, i am heading to guangzhou next week. will be visiting the wholesale malls around guang zhou railway station. May i know which are the wholesale malls which supplies trendy clothing besides baima clothing? and what is the average wholesale price? Also, is there any recommended post office around the area or at the mall?
Feb 27, 2012 01:39
GUESTPANICOS Dear Sirs,
We want to know if there is wholesale market for ceramic flower pots, artificial flowers at Gunagzhou wholesale market
Feb 27, 2012 04:26
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21130

hi, i am heading to guangzhou next week. will be visiting the wholesale malls around guang zhou railway station. May i know which are the wholesale malls which supplies trendy clothing besides baima clothing? and what is the average wholesale price? Also, is there any recommended post office around the area or at the mall?

Nobody can tell you the average price . There are so many different things in the market .
the markets are :
Shahe Clothes Wholesale Center (沙河)
Xindadi Clothes Wholesale Center (新大地)
Fuli Clothes Wholesale Center (富力)

Shahe Clothes Garments Wholesale Center (沙河)
Shahe Clothes East Wholesale Center (沙东成)
Wanjia Clothes Wholesale Center (万佳)
Liuhua Clothes Wholesale Center (流花)
Mar 2, 2012 13:58
GUESTSHARMA Hello everyone!
could you tell me where can i find mold market (mold makers) for metal press in Guang Zhou

Any answer are appreciate.

Thanks in advance
Mar 5, 2012 06:43
GUEST05565 please advise on optical spectacle frame suppliers and manufacturers in Guangzhou..
Mar 5, 2012 10:28
GUESTKRYSTAL

Hi! Could anyone please let me know where is the wholesale market for Home Decor near Guangzhou area.? Heard that there's a mall near Baiyun airport. Anyone knows the exact location.?

Thanks in advance[/quote]
Page 109 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code