Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Feb 22, 2012 07:37
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJAN View Post

I am Jan, coming to Guangzhou in a few days. Interested in purchasing a lot of items for hotel remodel. The Hotel supplies I am looking for are everything from kitchen cutlery/utensils/equipment, gym, steam & sauna, conference items, furniture, accommodation accessories, cleaning equipment, roofing tiles and electronics. Is Guangzhou or Yiwu ...

This is a big project . I know how to make your budget best .
1 )Furnitures should come from Foshan furniture market . There is very little furniture factory in Guangzhou itself . There are some market for furniture but not from Guangzhou itself.
2 ) gym souna . Please pay attention that you are dealing with the factory ,not agent . So you have to find them from the internet first .
For the rest itmes . Guangzhou Tiannan International hotel equipments market .
Or for big quanity and cheap price ,Yiwu market .
hotmail.com|tilkaner if you need more informations
Feb 22, 2012 17:44
GUEST63165 I will be traveling to China in 2 months for a week. Looking to purchase Human hair from factory. Brazilian, peruvian and such. please contact me ymail.com|realityhair thank you.
Feb 23, 2012 00:18
GUEST00180 Hello. I am traveling to china to source cheap high quality european fashion clothes for children. Which markets do you think I visit? Thank you. Naz
Feb 23, 2012 00:38
GUESTAZLAN Hi everyone,
Any agent can help me finding Medela Breast Pump in Yiwu/GuangZhou with wholesale price? Email me : gmail.com|azlanmior

TQ
Feb 23, 2012 02:38
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST00180

Hello. I am traveling to china to source cheap high quality european fashion clothes for children. Which markets do you think I visit? Thank you. Naz

1 ) Guangzhou Fuli Children garments wholesale market
2 ) Guangzhou Children garment wholesale market . ( There is no market name . This is the biggest one )
There are 2 more market but these 2 ones are good quality ones .
good luck !

Shenzhen is also good place for high quality garments but the price is also expensive .
Feb 23, 2012 02:48
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTAZLAN

Hi everyone,
Any agent can help me finding Medela Breast Pump in Yiwu/GuangZhou with wholesale price? Email me : gmail.com|azlanmior

TQ

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?IndexArea=product_en&SearchText=medela+breast+pump&country=CN
Please look at the first result . The factory is in Guangzhou .

If you only need one item from factory for big quanity ,you don't have to go through from the agent . When you need different kind of items for small quanity ,mix colors ,different packing, different requirenemtns, the agent is very nessesary .
Goog luck !
Feb 23, 2012 07:08
GUESTSUDHIR I am paper & tea trader for last 25 years interested in shoe material like -- non woven insole sheets 1x1.5m 1.5mm ,toe puff sheets .8mm , non woven material.
Thanks
orient overseas
sudhir sood
Feb 23, 2012 07:51
GUEST01130 Please send me ur email
hotmail.com|Jmbakkari
Thank u
Mr.Buraik
Feb 23, 2012 20:07
GUEST16175 hi, does anyone know what is this 'shelf divider' called in chinese?

http://www.amazon.com/Spectrum-77100--Shelf-Divider-1-Pair/dp/B000MSAHWG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330049146&sr=8-1

how much would this cost in Yiwu and what is the MOQ?

Feb 24, 2012 09:36
GUEST25253 Dear Sales

I am Mrs Samantha Dola the owner of Mrs Samantha boutique,I am interested in your products, kindly pls get back to me if you are interested in selling to me so that i can make the selection of the products that am interested to buy from your company,
and my method of payment is Visa Or Master Credit card Payment method, and kindly pls don’t hesitate to reply back if you accept my method of payment,
Bellow is my shipping

7589 Angry Rue 227 Abidjan
Ivory-Coast,West Africa
live.com|samanthaboutique
Tel;0022568735153
Page 108 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code