Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
May 7, 2012 04:25
  • SUNNYPRINCE
Dear ,

Yes,for wholesale !
May 7, 2012 04:32
  • SUNNYPRINCE
Dear Nana,

You could going to XIJIAO DA XIA " or YI DE ROAD " there's a wholesale market for your refer

If you need the translator or shipping agent,Pls feel free to contac us ,Thx !

Best regards
Sunny
Email:hotmail.com|sunny-xiao
May 7, 2012 04:46
  • SUNNYPRINCE
Dear Dino and Andrea,

We are experience interppreter sourcing buying and shipping agent in GuangZhou China ,If you have question ,Pls feel free to contact us ,Thx !

Best Regards
Sunny
Email:hotmail.com|sunny-xiao

May 7, 2012 18:56
GUESTDANDATA... Hi sunny prince before we can go ahead we need your price per day) or weekly also how long have you being in buisiness in guangzou then we will contact you via email
May 17, 2012 11:57
GUESTSPARKY Hi,
I am looking for better quality or designer clothes.
Can i find it in Yi Wu and Guangzhou ?
May 18, 2012 02:48
GUEST10982 Dear Sir/Madam
we will come to Yiwu next month. and we are interested to buy wholesale Optical Frames, so please can you tell me where should we go i Yiwu? or if there is a better place than Yiwu then please advice us.
Thank you
best regrds
A.S.Khan.
Email : yahoo.com|zafoptics
May 20, 2012 17:17
GUEST60224 Hello, we will be traveling to Yiwu in June 2012 we are looking for someone to pick 4 of us up from Shanghai and take us to Yiwu, we will need a translator with good english skills to help us buy from the Market, do all of the necessary paper work and arrange shipping for us! also we will need to have our accommodation booked. please quote me a price for all of the above services. I am looking for professional and honest company only!
appreciation in advance
thankyou
email: gmail.com|frecklebearbows
May 22, 2012 05:03
GUEST65191 hello sasha,

i m nishar want to purchase ladies handbags and shoes in wholesale to start a business in india. so gaunzhou is right place for purchase or hongkong is the best place to purchase.
May 24, 2012 00:49
GUESTKUKS Hello

Which would be best product to import in India from China? Any suggestion guys...

please feel free to pass on your suggestion on gmail.com|kuks2411
May 25, 2012 09:26
  • GIONVIA
For better quality designer clothes ,if you just purchase small amount , u may consider to purchase from zhanxi road replica clothes wholesale market ,if you purchase big amount and request the best copies such as a&f, lacoste .etc. u may consider to purchase from shaxi town ,zhongshan city.Lots of factories are located there and but firstly they may refuse u to visit their factory but once they know you are serious ,then you can get good deals there .Good luck .
Page 115 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code