Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
May 25, 2012 09:28
  • GIONVIA
For shoes and handbags , geneally speaking , guangzhou is better than yiwu .U may just visit zhiyuangang areas in guangzhou ,which is famous for handbags while zhanxi road which famous for shoes business .
May 28, 2012 04:55
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKUKS

Hello

Which would be best product to import in India from China? Any suggestion guys...

please feel free to pass on your suggestion on gmail.com|kuks2411

what kind of shop or sells channel do you have ?
May 30, 2012 03:40
GUESTTAMIM AZIZ i am planing to vizit china soon and would like to buy some printing machine from Guangzhou , also we are running a gift shop so we would like to buy gitt items , toys and what ever is suitable for us from Guzngzhou.
After reading all above notes i think Yiuw city is better for us , how far is from Guanzhou and how can i reach there.
Thanks.
Do pls reply to mail ( gmail.com|tamimprinting )
May 30, 2012 05:56
GUEST55170 I will go to Guangzhou next mount. Anyone can tell me where can i fine wholeseler for car assesseries. Thanks
May 30, 2012 10:32
GUESTJAWS
can someone tel us the best markets to buy silk fabrics.

regards,
jaws
May 30, 2012 21:31
  • YIWUALIBABA
[quote=GUESTTAMIM AZIZ,466927]i am planing to vizit china soon and would like to buy some printing machine from Guangzhou , also we are running a gift shop so we would like to buy gitt items , toys and what ever is suitable for us from Guzngzhou.
After reading all above notes i think Yiuw city is better for us , how far is from Guanzhou and how can i reach there.
Thanks.
Do pls reply to mail ( gmail.com|tamimprinting )[/quote]

Hi.
You are right. nobody goes to Guangzhou to buy gift items and toys. They are all here in Yiwu . Poeple go to Guangzhou for garments, lady bags, good quality watches and electronic items .
What kind of printing machinese do you need ?There are so many different models .
Your ideal assistance here in Yiwu .
hotmail.com|tilkaner
May 30, 2012 21:35
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJAWS

can someone tel us the best markets to buy silk fabrics.

regards,
jaws

There is one small town called Keqiao in Zhejiang provience . Belongs to JIAXING city . 2 hours from Shanghai . The biggest fabric producing basement in Asia . People buy in big quanity here .
Or you buy for the first time and small quanity , Guangzhou raw material market also can be in your list .
good luck .
May 30, 2012 21:40
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST55170

I will go to Guangzhou next mount. Anyone can tell me where can i fine wholeseler for car assesseries. Thanks

There is one big area called YONG FU ROAD in BAIYUN area . You can google map . There are several big markets only for car accessary .
good luck !!!
May 31, 2012 02:01
  • MELONY
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHEZ View Post

hi,
can any one plz help me find good wholesale markets in Guangzhou or any other part of china for mens clothing like jeans, tee shirts,shirts, shoes, belts etc they shud be replicas of brands like armani, replay,energie, dsquared, etc or even if some 1 knows where can i get orginal surplus like original with little defects or export su...

hello ,
we are sourcing and buying agent in china ,pls send me email if you need help:163.com|melony
Jun 1, 2012 15:53
GUESTSULEMANE Hi, ni haoma?
I am looking for cheap products such as
1) 7pc jug & glass
2) 6pc water glass
3) 10.5 inch dinner plates
4) 7.0 inch soup plates
5) mugs
6) wine goblets
7) flask, 1.0ltr & 1.8ltr
8) 20 & 47pc dinner sets.
I want to buy 40 feet container of mix items to south africa.
Kindly advise which would be the best market, guangzhou or yiwu, and name of market?
Note: not necessary good quality.
thank you
hotmail.com|t.sulemane
Page 116 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code