Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Oct 8, 2014 08:06
I think you should go to jinjiang, Fujian province
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST84168

Hi , I am looking for Ladies shoes with small quantities , and good prices as Guangzouh is getting more expensive every year . Which is better Guangzouh or Yiwu . I heard that the quality of Yiwu product is very poor , is that true ?
Oct 8, 2014 10:49
GUEST53200 Where i can find cheap but good quality of kids/cartoon character bedsheet in guangzhou in small quantity?
Oct 12, 2014 06:22
GUESTSEEMA Hi sasha we would like to come to chaina next month for our business trip we are looking for best deal in computer patrs and mobile assearies so please suggest where exactly we need to visit and what is the.process to do the import from chaina . Kindly help . Thanks and Regards. Seema
Oct 13, 2014 17:24
  • BEELOYE
Hi all,

Please I am coming to GZ, I want to buy cake tools for my small business and will need the best place to buy cheap and reasonable things.

Is there a place called Luchi or Lushi for cake things too?

Please let me know.

Tnx

Abbi
Oct 20, 2014 07:35
GUEST27320 Hello Sir ,

I am from Egypt , I am planning to go to Yiwu for buying full container of kitchen ware like cups , caserols , crystal vases , spoons , knifes , forks ...etc.

Can I but small quantities from Yiwu and ship them together in one full container .

Shall I go to Yiwu or you recommend any other places

Many thanks in advance
Oct 20, 2014 21:19
  • EVASERVICE
Hi,Yiwu commodities market will be good place to buy kitchen ware like cups , caserols , crystal vases , spoons , knifes , forks ...

I had accompanied clients there couple of times,send me a message by email 163.com|wanzdsx if you need further information.

quote=GUEST27320,533297]Hello Sir ,

I am from Egypt , I am planning to go to Yiwu for buying full container of kitchen ware like cups , caserols , crystal vases , spoons , knifes , forks ...etc.

Can I but small quantities from Yiwu and ship them together in one full container .

Shall I go to Yiwu or you recommend any other places

Many thanks in advance[/quote]
Oct 24, 2014 05:11
GUEST39180 Hi
How are you?
I am going to Guangzhou next month so please guide me the market for car accessories.
Nov 6, 2014 02:52
GUESTGUESS I am looking for sports goods for schools - balls, racquets, hoops, gym mats, etc. Should I go to YW or GZ this December? Where in YW or GZ can I get good and cheap items? A place that has a wide variety sports equipment will be good. I'm looking at 50-200 pcs per item.

Please help to provide info. Thank you!
Nov 8, 2014 08:48
Hello, I can guide you to the wholesale market for car accessories if you need, please contact me by email:qq.com|nelson81mo, thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST39180

Hi
How are you?
I am going to Guangzhou next month so please guide me the market for car accessories.
Nov 9, 2014 21:17
  • LYCHEE
hello, you can find these products in guangzhou hotel wholesale market .
my name is lychee, my email is gmail.com|lycheezheng0521. if you want interpreter you can contact me by email. thanks./
Page 158 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code