Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Nov 9, 2014 21:20
  • LYCHEE
hello, there are three hotel markets in guangzhou can buy cake things. if you need any agent can contact me by gmail.com|lycheezheng0521.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BEELOYE

Hi all,

Please I am coming to GZ, I want to buy cake tools for my small business and will need the best place to buy cheap and reasonable things.

Is there a place called Luchi or Lushi for cake things too?

Please let me know.

Tnx

Abbi
Nov 12, 2014 16:34
GUEST19112 Hello every one

I am going to yiwu in next few weeks.can I buy small quantities of goods there for my online business.also how much it would cost me for shipment approx 3 cubic metre from yiwu to melbourne, Australia.
Nov 12, 2014 19:48
  • EVASERVICE
small quantities should be ok,it only affect pricing of goods.

contact me if you need business assistant to purchase...
Nov 13, 2014 05:26
  • GRACEFU1987
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST19112

Hello every one

I am going to yiwu in next few weeks.can I buy small quantities of goods there for my online business.also how much it would cost me for shipment approx 3 cubic metre from yiwu to melbourne, Australia.

Hi friend,

Regarding the quantity, it's according to your product, as some products in Yiwu market have in stock, then you can get small quantities, but some are not.

For the shipping cost, it's according to the shipping way, express(DHL, UPS, etc.) or sea shipment, different shipping way different cost.

I am a freelance translator in Yiwu, if you have any question about Yiwu, please feel free to email me(126.com|fulihui), tks.

Best regards
Grace
Nov 15, 2014 09:42
GUEST12176 Hi..
I am Looking for fashion jewellery... my moq will varry from item to item (approx 1 or 2 dozen per design). I will be in guangzhou on 23rd november and yiwu on 27th november. Looking for local agents at both cities.

Please contact at :
fashioncloset.vj @ gmail.com

Nov 16, 2014 19:18
  • LYNNGZ
Guangzhou has its advantages and disavantages.

If you want to buy shoes and bags, Guangzhou is your best choise. The reason is Shiling, Huadu, Guangzhou is famous for the international leather products factories.
There are many big wholesale markets for shoes and bags, the quality is better than in other places.

Besides, there are wholesale market for watches, electronics, phone accessaries, auto parts, gifts, furnitures etc.

Guangzhou is near Shenzhen(digital center), Zhongshan(light wholesale market) and Shunde(the furniture whosale market)

The transpotation is convenient but the traffic needs to be worried during the rush hour.

Yiwu is amazing place to go to buy the gifts and small things as well.It is much bigger than guangzhou.You can buy really cheap things there.You have to be abservant because sometimes the quality is not so good but It depends on what you want.

I'm local people in Guangzhou and I like Guangzhou.
These are my oponion about the two cities just for your reference.

If you have an interest in guangzhou, pls feel free to contact me and I can be your guidance here.

I'm Lynn

0086-13668964274(I'm using whatsapp)
qq.com|610627990
Nov 17, 2014 19:43
  • AYAZHANG
Hi, there,

There are some lights market in Guangzhou, for example, Da'nan road, Nan'an road.
And it's not far between these two markets, it may take around Rmb 30 by taxi. They sells different kinds of lights there, but mostly for indoor use.

I'm working on Led lights, so pls contact me if u need any help or suggestion.
Have a nice day

Aya
Nov 25, 2014 09:54
  • BAYANLILI
hi to everyone
i am planning to visit Yiwu for fashion jewellery to buy some ggods (some specific models arround 1000 pcs and some diffrent models like 10 dozens from each model )what i look is brass or silver fashion jewellery made buy australian swar like stones
what is the rates for 3-4 days translate fee and if ı buy some goods how can i organise all..anyone can help me
Nov 26, 2014 17:59
  • EVASERVICE
Hey,

I could be your Interpreter & Business Assistance in Yiwu,please contact me for further talking.I am local & used to doing international trade 10 years.

My email: 163.com|wanzdsx
Dec 5, 2014 03:16
GUEST56115 Hi all.

I will be travelling to China next month. I would like to source the following :

1. Ready made CURTAINS
2. MATTRESS PROTECTORS
3. PILLOWS
4. SHOWER CURTAINS

and related stuff.

Could anybody please guide me which place is the best for the above products. I am confused between Yiwu, Keqiao near Shanghai or Guangzhou.

Please advise.

Page 159 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code