Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Feb 9, 2011 09:17
  • IVYSKY
HI GUEST91237,

There are big wholesale market in yongfu road Guangzhou.I can help you mixed container(trucking,trucking,shipping)
Feb 10, 2011 02:18
GUEST22596 Can anyone tell me where is the furniture market and sports market(wholesale) in Guangzhou?
Feb 10, 2011 21:08
GUEST18948 Dear sir:
There is a huge furniture wholesale market in Lecong,Foshan.Which takes abt 40 mins by taxi from Gz.
There is one wholesale market of sports in Guangzhou which is located in Nanao Rd.

Any help needed just email me,thanks.

Rgds

Angel

Email:yahoo.com|wu_angel09
Feb 10, 2011 23:27
GUESTLILY hello i'm going to guangzhou on apri and looking for wholesales for clothing. any suggestion?

Regards
Lily
Feb 11, 2011 07:38
  • DUDU
Hi Lily,
Are you looking for clothes for kids or for adults? Kid's clothes wholesale markets locate in Zhong Shan Ba Road. Adults dresses wholesale are beside Guangzhou Railway Station.
Any further details needed, feel free to write to me: live.cn|maple020
Feb 12, 2011 10:27
  • IVYSKY
Dear GUEST22596,

This is Ivy from Foshan city, which is very close to Guangzhou. Foshan is the production base for furniture and building materail.

There are many manufacturers and big markets for all kinds of furniture, building material, lighting, home decoration, home ware,kitchen ware, etc, in Foshan city. You can buy all kinds of products from Foshan for your house or office.

The markets accept wholesale or retail sale,no matter you are doing business or buy these products for your own use, Foshan city is the best choice.

Feb 14, 2011 12:25
  • LAMBRAKOS
Hi,

I am also looking for online fashion clothing with brands like YOCO, IMIUSA, DIZZY DARLING, CATWORLD, ISTYLE JOYCE, TOYKO NANA DOKIBOKI etc.
i really would like to know whether they have their own official websites so that i can obtain the best prices as so many online shops are selling their stuffs with really high prices.
Or does anyone have any information on their distributors or where I could get their brands at a cheap wholesale price.
Please email me on hotmail.com|alexxuk
Feb 20, 2011 06:59
GUESTG.BABE Hello ,Iam a foreigner in shanghai and would like to go to YIWU market. please can someone tell me how to get there and the time it will take from shanghai.Thank you.
Feb 20, 2011 19:40
GUEST3775 [quote=GUESTG.BABE,420428]Hello ,Iam a foreigner in shanghai and would like to go to YIWU market. please can someone tell me how to get there and the time it will take from shanghai.Thank you.[/quote]

Go to Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station to take direct bus.

fare: CNY 96 Time: 3.5 hours. It stops at Binwang Bus Station in Yiwu.
Feb 21, 2011 17:57
GUESTJENNIFER hello my name is jennifer and o plan on coming to china between april and may and im looking to purchase clothes for my store can someone please give me info on which city has the best markets and better variety of clothing.. and also where i would be able to find a translator

you can email me @yahoo.com|jennybr21
Page 67 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code