Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Feb 21, 2011 22:15
  • GIONVIA
For fashion clothes business , especially for japan and korea style clothes , the best place should be guangzhou .Lots of clothes wholesale markets are located in guangzhou down town . The best should be as follows :

middle to high end : huimei international and hongmian international

low end : New China building and shahe clothes wholesale market .

If you are really big ,i mean really big , then you should plan to purchase from factories directly. Then guangzhou ,dongguan ,shenzhen and hangzhou should be good choice then.

Cheers , my friend .
Feb 21, 2011 22:22
  • GIONVIA
for electronics items such as usb and mobile phones .etc., the best place should be shenzhen ,not yiwu ,just go to schenzhen huaqiangbei , you will find lots of deals there . Good luck.
Feb 21, 2011 22:30
  • GIONVIA
For furniture items , there are main 4 manufacturing basis , guangzhou ,shenzhen and dongguan and Foshan. There are furniture exhibition held in each city every year and the most famous ones are as follows:

Guangzhou :http://www.ciff-gz.com/
Dongguan:http://www.2f.com.cn/
Shenzhen:http://www.chinafurnitureexpo.com/cn/

famouse furniture market: lecong furniture street. The perfect hotel to stay in Foshan is hotel fortuna ,just around 5 minutes walk time to the furniture street. most of the shops there are wholesalers but also some direct factories are located there . Bargain is a must .

Cheers , my friend .

Feb 28, 2011 17:27
GUESTROB i am looking for porcelain giftware and silver frames and small related gifts in silver.
any market like yiwu in guangzhou shenzhen or any area near by.
thank you
bob
Mar 1, 2011 04:48
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTROB

i am looking for porcelain giftware and silver frames and small related gifts in silver.
any market like yiwu in guangzhou shenzhen or any area near by.
thank you
bob

Hi, Yiwu market is the best market for your purchasing items .
you can find a lots of articles just like you mentioned and with very good price .
Good luck . if any further help is needed.
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Mar 2, 2011 05:35
GUEST70169 Hi, I am Kaushal Gami from INDIA. I will visit Guangzhou for trade fair and i want to import industrial tools and hardware items. please suggest me Guangzhou is better or yiwu is better. if i want to go from guangzhou to Yiwu, what is easyiest and chepest way of travelling.

Thanks in advance.
Mar 2, 2011 23:16
  • GIONVIA
For handware and industrial tools , i would suggest you to purchase from factories directly.It is very hard to say which city is better . Per my understanding , guangzhou is good source for hardware items such as balustrade , stainless steel tubes .etc. but i am not sure which hardware items you are talking about .Cheers .
Mar 3, 2011 04:51
GUEST07141 I am travelling to guangzhou end March and i am in search of wholesale markets for bedding sets, children beddings, bath and kitchen towels and home decoarations. Can anyone assist or recommend names of markets?
Mar 4, 2011 00:42
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST07141

I am travelling to guangzhou end March and i am in search of wholesale markets for bedding sets, children beddings, bath and kitchen towels and home decoarations. Can anyone assist or recommend names of markets?

Hi. For bath and kitchen towls and home decorations ,the Yiwu market is a good option for you .Because KEQIAO city is the biggest textile procuding base in China which is 2 hours from here .And here They are all in one huge market .You can buy a lot different models with very good prices .
Good luck !
Mar 5, 2011 00:14
  • DADIDING
Hi,,Normally if you are going to buy tools.Yiwu market is good for you..because all of tool are in one big market,you can compare many suppliers.

1,easist way from guangzhou to Yiwu is flight..But it spent 300usd dollar around.
2,cheapest way is train,it only 200rmb to 300rmb around.But it need 12hours to 16hours.
3,bus from Guangzhou to Yiwu,it spend 13hours.and charge is 300rmb.

Hope this can help to you.

If you still nor clear,please send e-mail to me.
yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Page 68 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code