Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Jun 23, 2011 22:51
  • ERSEN
Hi,

Most of places for Jeans concentrates on the FuJian And GuangDong in China...

Dress pant/ Jeans Pant,I suggest you should visit GuangDong ( Xintang Town in Zhencheng city )...

Ersen

MSN: hotmail.com|zh-613
Mob : 13676815372 (Yiwu )

Jun 27, 2011 03:24
GUEST91216 Want to know where in China that sells wholesale for fashion accessories & jewelry USB- 4gb & 8gb & 16gb? Can I find them in Guangzhou or does Yiwu have more choices & cheaper wholesale prices? How do I bargain for the prices since Im quite new in this biz?
Jun 27, 2011 12:27
  • DADIDING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST91216

Want to know where in China that sells wholesale for fashion accessories & jewelry USB- 4gb & 8gb & 16gb? Can I find them in Guangzhou or does Yiwu have more choices & cheaper wholesale prices? How do I bargain for the prices since Im quite new in this biz?

About the fashion accessory and usd,we suggest you to visit yiwu,

Here has a biggest whole market in the whole of china.you can find anything here.

and we know yiwu market very well.if you need an agent here to help you buy or you need market guider or translter,we could help

yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Jun 29, 2011 14:59
GUEST57134 hello dear
I am intersted in authentic brand name designer please email me for more information yahoo.com|yangooddog
thank you
Jul 1, 2011 13:04
GUEST31217 hi
i like to buy tshirt ,jacket from china guangzhou but i have no idea were to buy
wholesale . i am from india delih can u help me
my email yahoo.in|vicky.verma55
thanks
Jul 1, 2011 20:00
  • BILLCAI
Hi Vicky,
There are huge wholesale markets for clothes in Guangzhou, you can get all kinds of T-shirts, Jackets etc. from the markets here.
I am a business guide in Guangzhou, I am very familiar with the markets here, if you need any help here, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Jul 3, 2011 08:47
GUESTSARAH Hi,
I'm Planning to travel to Guangzhou in about 3 weeks..where can i find high quality bridal and Eveningwear? Also Manufacturers to help make high quality bridal and evening wear?
thank you

Jul 4, 2011 10:43
GUEST24241
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSARAH

Hi,
I'm Planning to travel to Guangzhou in about 3 weeks..where can i find high quality bridal and Eveningwear? Also Manufacturers to help make high quality bridal and evening wear?
thank you

Hey,

Pls drop me a mail and i'll give you detailed information about the evening wear manufacturer.

Shelly

gmail.com|fashionlegend2009
MSN: hotmail.com|shellylee807
Jul 5, 2011 11:20
  • GIONVIA
For high quality bridal and Eveningwear, you may go to jiangnanxi bridal and eveningwear street , frankly speaking , the street is not big and just several shops there . If you are into this business , i would like to suggest you to visit Chaozhou city , that city is famouse for making these kind of stuff . Cheers .
Jul 5, 2011 11:50
  • AMMARBREEK
Hi
We have office in yiwu and Guangzhou ,
Pls contact us,
hotmail.com|ammarbreek
Page 82 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code