Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Jul 5, 2011 11:59
  • AMMARBREEK
Hi
If any body need help from china we are in over oceans foreigner co,ltd
We can help u for anything u want,,
Just contact to our email,,,,
hotmail.com|ammarbreek
Jul 5, 2011 21:51
GUESTJASON hi
this is jason
if anyone would like to come to guangzhou (china) for business. i will be very glad to be your guide and translators.
i am a foreign student from Vietnam with 3 spoken language: Vietnamese-English-Chinese
so please don't hesitate to contact me if you ever need anything in guangzhou
my contact details:
email: yahoo.com.sg|tran_quan_1988
mobile: +86 1552 104 1909
Jul 6, 2011 01:39
  • MARIAM1
hi
i am mariam from Pakistan.
well i cannot go china but i want to order from the websites. i am interested in bags and women accessories. plz guide me about it. and can u tell name of particular brand or market etc. wich is cheap and athentic for these products.
thanx
Jul 6, 2011 02:37
GUESTMAYUR I have my own wedding photography studio in India
I am interested in buying wedding DvD case in PU lather from China can anyone
help me in buying Pu lather DvD case of (2dvd set),(4dvd set), (8dvd set).

Jul 6, 2011 22:26
GUEST95238
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMAYUR

I have my own wedding photography studio in India
I am interested in buying wedding DvD case in PU lather from China can anyone
help me in buying Pu lather DvD case of (2dvd set),(4dvd set), (8dvd set).

Hey,

This is Shelly from Guangzhou, China.

I can help you to buy PU DVD case here.

Please drop me mail at:
Email: gmail.com|fashionlegend2009
MSN: hotmail.com|shellylee807
Jul 7, 2011 14:25
GUEST17115 Hi, I am oppening a retail 1 dollar variety store in Egypt, i am looking for small and cheap different products like make-up, accessories, house holds(utensils)... etc

I want to bye lijke 1 dozen from each item and i am supposed to have like 500 different items in my store... So where to you recommend me to go and what are the names of the market? thx
Jul 8, 2011 09:17
  • GIONVIA
For one dollar variety store , i would like to suggest you to visit yiwu market . So many shops there specialize in these kind stuff . Cheers .
Jul 8, 2011 10:40
GUESTDADIDING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17115 View Post

Hi, I am oppening a retail 1 dollar variety store in Egypt, i am looking for small and cheap different products like make-up, accessories, house holds(utensils)... etc

I want to bye lijke 1 dozen from each item and i am supposed to have like 500 different items in my store... So where to you recommend me to go and what are the ...

hello my Egypt friend,

we also suggest you to buy under dollar products from china few dozens.

Here many shop for supply irms for dollar shop.

You can million choice here.

we help our holland client,france client and indonia client buy lots of this kind of dollar thing in yiwu.

If you need a agent to help you to buy,
please send e-mail to su
yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Jul 9, 2011 14:36
GUEST10228 hi,
I'M visiting guangzhou in aug for my clothes shopping. i want to know the market for furniture, artefacts and lights as i need to buy it for personal use. can u pls tel me the best places for the same.my email id is gmail.com|dikshabhatia29
Jul 12, 2011 05:28
GUEST20858 Hello Sasha,

My name is Babita. I am from London, uk. I am at present searching for some wholesalers in China/Hongkong as I would very soon like to start a business selling handbags, purses, wallets, shoes, sandals, leather jackets and lingerie some fashioned after designer makes, some leather and some not.

If you can assist me please contact me on 07810632907 between 20.00 to 22.00 uk time this week or by email yahoo.co.uk|babitadeniz. You may contact me anytime during the weekend.

Is there any fee for your assistance?

And please do not put this message on your public board as it contains my personal details.

I hope to hear from you very soon.

Babita

Page 83 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code