Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Jul 30, 2011 06:13
GUESTRAVI hi to all

ravi this side from india.next month i will come to guangzhou.basically i am haveing a ladies garments bussiness in india.till today we are buying these stuffs from bangkok.now going to plan china guangzhou.could you pls tell the rates of the cheaper hotels near guangzhou railway station or how far yiwu from their ? i also need a transleter.pls send any good male or female's translater's detail with the charges at my mail id yahoo.com|ravi_url
Jul 31, 2011 10:06
GUEST42216 YIWU IS CHEAP BUT 95% OF ALL SHOPS WANT ME TO BUY MINIMUM ONE CARTON OF EACH ITEM. IF YOU WANT TO BUY ONLY ONE DOZEN OF EACH ITEM, THEY SAY MEYOU MEANING NO NO!!!!! I HAVE BEEN TO YIWU THREE TIMES AND IT IS STILL THE SAME. I AM NOW THINKING OF GOING TO GUANGZHOU. HOPE I CAN GET A WHOLESALE MARKET WHERE I CAN BUY MANY ITEMS LIKE YOU SAY 500 DIFFERENT ITEMS BUT ONLY LITTLE AMOUNT, SAY ONE DOZEN EACH.
Jul 31, 2011 17:37
GUEST89166 hi ,i wanna ask something,for silver jewellery and fashion accesories is it better to visit Yiwu or Guangzou or Shenzen?
Aug 1, 2011 09:53
  • HTC2356
i am looking for chineese cupping therapy which place to go guanghzou or yiwu?
Aug 2, 2011 20:55
  • GIONVIA
cupping therapy is a kind of traditional chinese therapy and you have to make your requirements more precisely so that we can catch your main point . You want to find best place to enjoy cupping therapy or want to find the material or herbals for your spa business .Cheers .
Aug 3, 2011 15:38
  • HTC2356
i need complete sets of 6 or 12 or 24 set of cups/boxe vacuum cupping apparatus. i dont wana do this therapy there. its manufatured from glasses or other plastic material.
also where i can get A4 paper good quality

kindly
see the pic

Aug 4, 2011 04:10
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST42216 View Post

YIWU IS CHEAP BUT 95% OF ALL SHOPS WANT ME TO BUY MINIMUM ONE CARTON OF EACH ITEM. IF YOU WANT TO BUY ONLY ONE DOZEN OF EACH ITEM, THEY SAY MEYOU MEANING NO NO!!!!! I HAVE BEEN TO YIWU THREE TIMES AND IT IS STILL THE SAME. I AM NOW THINKING OF GOING TO GUANGZHOU. HOPE I CAN GET A WHOLESALE MARKET WHERE I CAN BUY MANY ITEMS LIKE YOU SAY 500 DIFFEREN...

After you compare the prices in Guangzhou, you will still come back to Yiwu .
Do they really sell 12 pcs at wholesale price in Guangzhou market ??
Welcome to Yiwu again !!!
Aug 4, 2011 04:11
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST89166

hi ,i wanna ask something,for silver jewellery and fashion accesories is it better to visit Yiwu or Guangzou or Shenzen?

It is up to what quality are you expecting ?
But one thing is for sure . There is nothing in Shenzhen about Jewerllr .
Aug 4, 2011 09:07
GUESTASH Hi Claudia,

Whilst you are in Guangzhou I would be more than happy to help you with your purchases and suggest the right markets. Feel free to drop me an email at gmail.com|stylestatement123

Ash
Aug 6, 2011 12:46
GUEST13450 hi,dear im sharif coming from dubai.im looking wallpaper chep price.do you know from where i get wallpaper?im in ghoungzhou WAND HOTEL..ITS MY CONTRACT NO:13288659940
can u help me buy the wallpaper?
thanks
sharif
Page 87 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code