Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Aug 7, 2011 02:21
GUESTRAVI from which market in guangzhou i have to buy ladies reasonable winter fashion cap,mufflers etc.assessories ?
Aug 7, 2011 05:32
GUEST62380 Please what city in china can I get wholesale wedding favours and gift items for kids, like party packs and all. I would b coming in nxt week and I would like to buy in large quantity
Aug 7, 2011 06:11
GUEST62380 Where can I get wholesale wedding favours and kids party favours in china, I need good quality ones.I have never been to china b4 so I need help so I can no what city to go.pls contact me on yahoo.com|tee_letsgo.
Thanks
Aug 9, 2011 07:24
GUEST37824 Hello,
I will be in China next month (September) and I would like to buy motorcycle stainless steel brake hose (line). Unfortunately I found only one factory in Qingdao, but not on my way. Is there any other city where I can buy this product? I prefer cities in the near of Shenzhen of Yiwu, Shangahi, Ningbo.
I will be very grateful for any advice or Tipp.
Thanks in advance
My Email: directbox.com|pepeflores
Aug 10, 2011 01:09
GUESTJUBY im looking for wholesale adult toys, lingeries. im from philippines. anyone know where's the best market to buy these stuffs? not that big quantity. 1box per item is ok.
anyone can help me?
pls email at yahoo.com|onedayoldchiken
Aug 10, 2011 02:28
GUEST16214 Dear friends,

I intend to go Guangzhou in oct or nov to buy ladies' clothes. can i check if the wholesale centres will all be selling winter clothes? because i'm looking for light summer clothings. also, when is the latest i need to go to buy summer clothings? sept?

can i also check if the wholesale centres will operate as usual during the canton fair period?

Thanks!
Aug 10, 2011 07:06
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST37824 View Post

Hello,
I will be in China next month (September) and I would like to buy motorcycle stainless steel brake hose (line). Unfortunately I found only one factory in Qingdao, but not on my way. Is there any other city where I can buy this product? I prefer cities in the near of Shenzhen of Yiwu, Shangahi, Ningbo.
I will be very grate...

I tried, it is really hard . Almost none .
Aug 10, 2011 11:31
GUESTCLAUDIA Thank you BILLCAI,

Do you know the price difference between Yiwu and Guangzhou?

cheers,

Aug 10, 2011 12:11
GUEST27100 Thanks
Aug 10, 2011 23:09
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJUBY

im looking for wholesale adult toys, lingeries. im from philippines. anyone know where's the best market to buy these stuffs? not that big quantity. 1box per item is ok.
anyone can help me?
pls email at yahoo.com|onedayoldchiken

Wrote you one email , please check it .
Page 88 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code