Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Aug 24, 2011 00:50
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST55752 View Post

Hi,

I plan to visit China next month for some wholesale hotel items like Table lamps, white bedsheets, pillow cases and all other beddings for hotels, Flame retardant blackout Jacquard Curtain fabics with modern designs with matching wallpaper designs, Quality hotel rugs, classy restaurant and bar furniture, metal flower vases,...

Hi Nena,

Wlecome to China.

For hotle project,you should be come to foshan city and guangzhou city in Guangdong province,they are very near.

Foshan is the furniture manufacture base. Here are a big furniture wholesale market,have many kinds of furniture.for example: home furniture,office furniture,hotel furniture and ourdoor furniture.As matching products,there are bedding cloth and table cloth, curtain fabir and curtain rod,also have metal flower vases, artificial flowers, flower pots.

There are also a bathroom accessories market,it including sanitary wares,tiles, toilet..ect.

After foshan city,you can go to guangzhou hotel products market,you can buy table ware and kitchen ware and Hotel equipment product at the market.

I am sourcing and logicts agent, I can be your Interpreter, Market guide, Car rental, Sourcing products, Follow orders, Loading container,arrange trucking, Customs clearance, Shipping and do the all export document.

I am experienced in project support(furniture and building materials) and familiar at export process. I can provide one stop service for you.

Hope I can help you.

Best regards

Ivy

gmail.com|Ivyskychina

Aug 27, 2011 08:36
GUESTSAM HELLO
I AM SAM FROM INDIA, IS THERE ANY UPCOMING FAIR FOR PRO AUDIO SYSTEM IN GUANGZHOU OR OTHER CITY IN CHINA

PLEASE TELL ME
Aug 28, 2011 08:41
GUEST12995 carton fair have,,, what's ur MSN ID. can u leave here
Sep 2, 2011 09:21
GUEST92129 hello,
can you recommend a market for men business suit for me? yiwu or guangzhou, and the address
Sep 2, 2011 20:07
GUESTLIRAN Hi,

I am going next month to the canton fair. I also want to visit more fairs or places to pick up ideas for my furniture store. I work already with a company who is located in China but i need more items.

What are the good placeĀ“s? Hope some one can give me some good idea's
Sep 2, 2011 20:11
GUESTLIRAN Sorry i forget to wright my email. It is hotmail.com|boelie22. The items i sell at this moment are design chairs.

Thanks and regards
Sep 3, 2011 19:51
  • GIONVIA
For furnitures new ideas , you may visit Foshan lecong furniture market . You will surely have some good new ideas after you visit this extremely amazing furniture market .Cheers .
Sep 5, 2011 20:47
hi, u can go to Lecong town, it takes about 1 hours from Gz to Lecong, it is wholesale market for all kind of furnitres.
Sep 5, 2011 20:50
hi, if u come to Guangzhou, call me. i will take u to the wholesale market to purchase these goods. my MSN:hotmail.com|wenxuanhe0814
Sep 5, 2011 20:54
hi, i know where can buy the adult toys in Guangzhou. when u come to Guangzhou, hope i can offer service to u. my MSN: hotmail.com|wenxuanhe0814
Page 90 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code