Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Aug 10, 2011 23:10
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCLAUDIA

Thank you BILLCAI,

Do you know the price difference between Yiwu and Guangzhou?

cheers,

20%-40%
Aug 13, 2011 07:25
GUEST50722 hi everyone
I'm looking forward to come to china to buy electronics goods (hair dryer, portable dvd-player and so on) but i don't have a clue about which city i have to go and which market i have to search. the quantity I'm looking for is about 20-50 pcs of 50 different things.
I'll be so thank full if u could help me out. also for shipping companies I need some suggestions.
if i find it possible to come i will be there in September and from UAE. forward ur information to my email: gmail.com|horaman.uae
thanks again.
Aug 14, 2011 04:25
  • ERSEN
[quote=GUEST50722,438135]hi everyone
I'm looking forward to come to china to buy electronics goods (hair dryer, portable dvd-player and so on) but i don't have a clue about which city i have to go and which market i have to search. the quantity I'm looking for is about 20-50 pcs of 50 different things.
I'll be so thank full if u could help me out. also for shipping companies I need some suggestions.
if i find it possible to come i will be there in September and from UAE. forward ur information to my email: gmail.com|horaman.uae
thanks again.[/quote

Hi Sir,Welcome to Yiwu here, it is no problem to source the small quanity for electronic products as you mentioned,As here there is super wholesale market in the world,If more big quanity each, its better visit Shenzhen,dongguan,zhongshan in GuangDong province.

Aug 16, 2011 06:19
  • GIONVIA
For electronics you mentioned and also your order quantity per each item , you can purchase from guangzhou wholesale markets and Shenzhen wholesale market .
Aug 19, 2011 10:21
  • ICYDRAGON
Hi,
I am looking for mobile phone and tablet case and accessories. I mainly looking for Android base phone case and accessories. Example HTC, Samsung, Motorola etc etc. Can someone recommend me some shop at Yiwu or Guangzhou
Aug 19, 2011 21:33
  • IVYSKY
for mobile phone and accessories, you should go to guangzhou nanfan building and shenzhen city huaqiang bei street.
Aug 20, 2011 03:40
GUEST66584 HI, I CAN COME TO MY GZ SHOP TO HAVE A LOOK

PLS LEAVE UR CONTACT NO. HERE.
Aug 20, 2011 10:04
GUEST71129 hellow....
this is afnan liaqat from pakistan, i m visiting china next month. i m interested in buying bulk quantity of ladies shoes and sleepers . i have note down your contact number , after reaching guangzhou i will surely contact you..
thanks...
regards afnan
Aug 21, 2011 15:51
GUEST55752 Hi,

I plan to visit China next month for some wholesale hotel items like Table lamps, white bedsheets, pillow cases and all other beddings for hotels, Flame retardant blackout Jacquard Curtain fabics with modern designs with matching wallpaper designs, Quality hotel rugs, classy restaurant and bar furniture, metal flower vases, artificial flowers, flower pots, hotel toiletries manufacturers, hotel bath linen, table linen and weather/ stain resistant outdoor furniture.

I don't know if you could have an idea which markets I should go to so that I can get very high quality modern products at very reasonable prices.
I would be very happy if you could help.

Also, do they have business Tour guides in China who can help with sourcing or at least take someone around to the markets?

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon. My email is yahoo.co.uk|nenajanek2003
Aug 23, 2011 09:39
  • ERSEN
Hi, wish you have sucessful buiness in China in future.

As you discribled,I think you could source all items here ( there is wholesale market for hotel uses in YiWu) but definitely some items is not orignated from here...That's to say, some of them are not producted in Yiwu but other places In China,that just some agent or office here, If you have big qty wholesale in each item,you should find all of corossponding suppliers or Manufacturers..

I think you will find some satisfied items with reasonable price you like, such as white bedsheets,pillow cases ,artificial flowers.

However like the Tolitry products, you have to visit Yangzhou city where is a lot of supplier there,as to the decent furniture, you have to visit the Shunde in Foshan City and Guangzhou,dongguan and so on. So you should choose some information from Website first and then find a reliable freind or agent to assist u something In China...

Ersen
hotmail.com|zh-613

Page 89 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code