Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Sep 20, 2011 04:45
GUEST24043 Hi,

There is wholesale markets in Guangzhou for paper box/gift box.

I am pretty familiar with wholesale markets here,pls feel free to contact me when you need any help.

PS:it is hard to google the market infor by net.

Rgds

Goria

Email:yahoo.com|find4u_hk
Sep 20, 2011 04:49
GUEST24043 Hi,

There are two big wholesale markets in Guangzhou for jewellery.

I am familiar with wholesale markets here,pls feel free to contact me when you need any help.

Rgds

Goria

Email:yahoo.com|find4u_hk
Sep 20, 2011 11:02
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST41869

hi
i need information where i can find paper box, gift box? i want to buy in a bulk but in many design. pls help me. try google but cannot find the exactly market. tq

Send me all of your requirements. I can help you .
I am in Yiwu the biggest wholesale city in the world .
I have expereince about your item.
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Sep 20, 2011 11:04
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25136 View Post

hi
i am planning to start something on my own from home... so i would like to buy stuff from china and sell here.
initially will buy some for a trial ant then increase as it works.. i dont know if its a good idea but am thinking to do so.... please suggest if my idea is worth trying and if yes, please tel me where do i shop from...

Just tell us how are you going to sell ?Selling online or selling to local stores ?
Or you have some good connection with the distributers . It is easy to purchase here whatever you want . Only the problem is selling in your area.
fell free to contact if any suggestion is needed .
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Sep 20, 2011 14:13
GUEST95833 Hi

Im trying to open a store for clothing, shoes , jewerly in bogota colombia. i was wondering does anyone know any websites i could see, that delivers to south america.

Thank you for your help.
Sep 22, 2011 09:20
GUEST53248
Quote:

Originally Posted by YIWUALIBABA View Post

Just tell us how are you going to sell ?Selling online or selling to local stores ?
Or you have some good connection with the distributers . It is easy to purchase here whatever you want . Only the problem is selling in your area.
fell free to contact if any suggestion is needed .
hotmail.com|tilkaner[huan...

can i know who are u, as in what do u do in china
Sep 23, 2011 09:20
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST53248

can i know who are u, as in what do u do in china

I am one professional sourcing agent with 4 years of experiennce here in Yiwu ,the biggest wholesale city in the world .
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Sep 27, 2011 02:39
GUEST91237 Hi,

Can anyone teal my if the stores for auto accesories and auto parts are close on saturday and sunday in november because I'm will arive in that period in Guangzhou

Thank you
Sep 29, 2011 02:27
  • GIONVIA
Geneally speaking , guangzhou wholesale markets do work on saturdays and sunday as long as it is not big traditional chinese festivals such as spring festival or national holidays . So ok for you to check out then.
Sep 30, 2011 22:54
GUESTBOOGII hi all. I'm really interested in buying cosmetics and soap making materials such as soap base, colorant, scene, pure oils etc. also hair removal wax making materials like strips and wooden knives. please help me to find out which province and wholesale market it is sold? it must be having wholesale price /cheap/, quality. also sells soap mixer, pots, producing machines.
Page 93 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code