Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Oct 2, 2011 02:01
GUESTJERRY We plan to visit Guangzhou and nearby areas to purchase all items for hotel, in good quantities. Looking for a local agent / guide who can take us to all the manufacturers and get us a good deal. Please contact gmail.com|acemedindia
Oct 2, 2011 09:55
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTBOOGII View Post

hi all. I'm really interested in buying cosmetics and soap making materials such as soap base, colorant, scene, pure oils etc. also hair removal wax making materials like strips and wooden knives. please help me to find out which province and wholesale market it is sold? it must be having wholesale price /cheap/, quality. also sells soap mixer, po...

I know exactly these things . Right here in Yiwu .They are all in one market and I have the experience about cosmetics and row material for cosmetics .
please feel free to contact
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Oct 7, 2011 01:38
GUEST91237 Hi,

I will come in november to Guangzhou for auto accesories and auto parts. Can anyoane help me to find the markets for this products.
Thank you.
Oct 7, 2011 02:24
  • BILLCAI
To GUEST91237,
Welcome to Guangzhou. There are huge wholesale markets for auto accessories&parts in Guangzhou, I am sure you can get what you look for from the markets here.
I am a professional business guide&interpreter in Guangzhou, I am very familiar with all the auto accessories&parts markets in this city. If you need any help when you come to Guangzhou, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Cheers!
Bill
Oct 7, 2011 04:09
GUEST32818 Hi, I will be travelling to Guangzhou in mid October and I am searching for wholesale markets of kitchen towels.
Please advise.
Thxs.
Oct 7, 2011 05:35
GUEST03152 where i can get replica products in bai ma market?
Oct 7, 2011 11:24
GUEST02121 Hi iam looking for Sports wear for my new brand . Especially polyster/Lycra/Spandex. Please advise wme which are the best market/factories in Guangzhou to do mass production. Please revert back asap as iam visiting Guangzhong in 2 weeks. Regards Isthiaq
email id : live.co.uk|isthi_83
gmail.com|fitness.couture
Oct 7, 2011 23:10
  • GIONVIA
For kitchen towels , frankly speaking, we donot have special wholesale market for this in guangzhou but you may check it out in Guangzhou Hotel supplies wholesale market in Shaxi and Nantian . Good luck .
Oct 7, 2011 23:12
  • GIONVIA
The largest replica markets are all nearby guangzhou train station . Bags :Zhiyuanggang Watches and Clothes : zhanxi toad . Shoes : Shengqilu and wantong shoes wholesale market . If you focuse on replica items , Baima is not recommended here .Cheers .
Oct 7, 2011 23:15
  • GIONVIA
For sports wear , you may do some research in the wholesale market nearby Liuhua hotel , the name is Meibo Sports Clothes Center or something like this .But as you mentioned that you are going to brand it , thus suggest u to do more sourcing on internet as most of the shops are just wholesalers here . Good luck and happy exploring ...
Page 94 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code