Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Oct 9, 2011 13:32
GUEST25174 hi

i will be travelling to guangzhou monthend of Nov .where can i get cheap and nice wedding gowns ,handbags,shoes,mens suits,ladies amd mens' clothing please.assist.

Thanks,

Oct 10, 2011 10:33
GUEST20454 Hi

I am interested in buying shoes. Do you have any websites to show your products? Please contact me: yahoo.com.sg|hermansg2003

Andy
Oct 11, 2011 05:02
GUESTROHAN Hi
My name is Rohan Govenkar, and I am from Goa, India. I was thinking of coming to China since I am planning to start a gift shop in my town. As per my information, you get very good prices for gift items in China. But I am really confused about where to go. A lot of people have recommended me Guangzhou and Yiwu. I need to come to these cities only to look at the market. How many days would be sufficient to look out for all the markets which will suit my requirement?
Please email me at yahoo.com|rohan_10000

Rohan
Oct 11, 2011 10:21
GUEST30150 Hi, everyone, I am going to shanghai next week and I am looking for chair covers, table cloths, centerpieces and wedding decorations. I was thinking of going to nantong and yiwu, but from the comments on this website it seems guangzhou is better. Can I not find them in Yiwu, or anywhere in Zheijang or jiantsu? Do I have to go to guangzou? what is the easiest way of getting there from Shanghai?

Thanks
Oct 11, 2011 14:39
GUEST66199 Hi I will be in shanghai next week, I have heard you can find party and hotel linen in Nantong sush as chair covers, sashes, tablecloths etc.. and in Yiwu. Do anyone have information about that? or do I have to go to Guangzhou?
Oct 12, 2011 03:16
GUEST63211 HELLO
I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT CHINA IN DECEMBER TO JANUARY.I AM FROM SOUTH AFRICA.I AM LOOKING TO BUY BLANKETS,SHEETS,AND ALL BEDLINEN AT WHOLESALE PRICES.WHICH MARKETS IS GOOD YUWI OR GUANGZHOU.HOW DO I FIND A GOOD AGENT.
Oct 12, 2011 09:50
  • BILLCAI
To GUEST63211,
For bedinen, Guangzhou has much better markets than Yiwu, I suggest you to come to Guangzhou.
I am a business guide&interpreter and agent in Guangzhou, I have doing this job for 6 years and worked for customers from many countries including South Africa. Please contact via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill for further information.
Best regards.
Bill Cai
Oct 14, 2011 03:10
GUEST33536 hi

i will be traveling to guangzhou in March 2011. Please advice me where i can find wholesale Human hair suppliers? or Factories to buy directly from them.

regards,
jenethe
Oct 14, 2011 03:15
GUEST33536
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST33536

hi

i will be traveling to guangzhou in March 2011. Please advice me where i can find wholesale Human hair suppliers? or Factories to buy directly from them.

regards,
jenethe

Please send me info to yahoo.com|jennysbrazilianhair

thanks,
jenethe
Oct 14, 2011 08:04
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST63211

HELLO
I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT CHINA IN DECEMBER TO JANUARY.I AM FROM SOUTH AFRICA.I AM LOOKING TO BUY BLANKETS,SHEETS,AND ALL BEDLINEN AT WHOLESALE PRICES.WHICH MARKETS IS GOOD YUWI OR GUANGZHOU.HOW DO I FIND A GOOD AGENT.

I can give you more detialed informations .
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Page 95 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code