Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Oct 26, 2011 08:59
GUEST11838 Hello.
I am going to Guangzhou next week. Looking for printed t-shirts (logo-graphic t-shirts)
Any place that concentrate supliers/wholesalers of this product?
Thank you very much
Oct 26, 2011 09:23
GUEST11838 Please !!!

Can you name (LIST )...most important ...wholesale markets.... for clothing ,fashion jewelry ,and leather goods in GUANGZHOU ?.

Thank you very much.
Oct 26, 2011 15:54
GUEST50246 Hi
I am coming to Guangzhou next week and i am looking for furniture and building materail. This is my first trip to Guangzhou and it more like exploring the options and finding reliable and good quality products which suit my business need.
for contact please email gmail.com|qassabi
Many thanks
Oct 29, 2011 11:29
GUEST87259 Hi,

Here are some markets you can find out some printed T-shirt which are Guangkong,Zhanxi,Fuli.

If you need any help,pls feel free to contact me,thanks.

Rgds

Angel

Email:yahoo.com|wu_angel09
Oct 30, 2011 11:09
GUESTVINESH HI! I will be travelling in Guanzghou end of November 2011 to buy furniture and tiles for my house. Anybody can help me onto this matter , please. \

Also would be happy to find a good interpreter. Thanks
Nov 1, 2011 01:18
GUEST42223 Hi

I am a local guide/buying agent here who is pretty familiar with wholesale markets in Guangzhou,pls feel free to contact me when you need any help/interpreter.

Rgds

Angel

Email:yahoo.com|wu_angel09
Nov 2, 2011 10:48
  • ERSEN

Hi Zie,

I think you could find all from YiWu wholesale market except for wallpaper, which is not located in YiWu market...But it will be existed in 5 years,Now Yiwu goverment is planning to build the new production material market.

But it is also seems not easy to get the best quality and price from the big wholemarket,as there is too many suppliers/Shop are in your sight...Also you are not sure they are reliable professional supplier or not... As Far as I know in Perfume, Most of them are not professional factories there,and even if the factories, they are also not skilled at perfume acknowledge well, like how much % fragrance inside,and what kind of alcohol in quality.and how to ship perfume container and so on..Its better you could visit some professional factories who bring you fresh and valued products... You know,I work designer perfume more than 5 years as export manager in Factories,So I know this line very well, and always do this business until now... As I know everything that Factory knows.Including their all components supplier and cost...

Now I still live in Yiwu and work for myself and some of my old client to source and control quality until shipping,like souring/QC agent...

Feel free to contact me if you have any query in perfume or other product line...

I hope i could have a chance to help you.

Regards,

Ersen

MSN:hotmail.com|zh-613
Mob: 86-13676815372

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25569

I will be visiting Yiwu within this month. Please can any one help me with where I can buy good quality clothes both children and adult,beautiful ladies hats, designer perfumes and wallpaper

Thanks
zie

Nov 2, 2011 10:58
  • ERSEN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST63211

HELLO
I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT CHINA IN DECEMBER TO JANUARY.I AM FROM SOUTH AFRICA.I AM LOOKING TO BUY BLANKETS,SHEETS,AND ALL BEDLINEN AT WHOLESALE PRICES.WHICH MARKETS IS GOOD YUWI OR GUANGZHOU.HOW DO I FIND A GOOD AGENT.

Hi, Wish you could find a good agent here ! Now I also work with my Client from south Africa for Map series.

It seems not a easy question.

First I think you should get it by your reliable freind's introduction.

Secondly .meet and judge it by yourself.

Thirdly .Lucky to get it fast.

Forth, By time,you will know who is your best agent here...As you cann;t judge it who is best by first impression.

Ersen

Mob: 86-13676815372

MSN: hotmail.com|zh-613

Nov 3, 2011 01:28
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTVINESH

HI! I will be travelling in Guanzghou end of November 2011 to buy furniture and tiles for my house. Anybody can help me onto this matter , please. \

Also would be happy to find a good interpreter. Thanks

Hi GUESTVINESH,

If you want to buy furniture and tiles for your house,

I suggest you should visit foshan city,it is near guangzhou.

Here are furniture and building materials production base,and have several huge market.

I can be your interpreter and agent follow your order,and deliver the goods to you.

Hope to meet you in foshan.

Best regards,

Ivy

gmail.com|ivyskychina
Nov 4, 2011 23:39
GUEST38154 Hi In am looking for the bicycle market in guangzhou ca any one please tell me where it is ,and address for me.If you have it pleace send for my e-mail: yahoo.com|naymjocejocef

Thanks
Page 97 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code