Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Nov 5, 2011 17:25
GUEST25153 Hey Sasha,

i will be coming to Guangzhou if all goes well in the next 2-3 weeks. Sourcing for household decorative items etc.......Are you in the sourcing line of work and B.T.W. Sasha is from where..????
I live in Kampala/Uganda and am opening a home/interiors store, perhaps you could give me a few pointers as I have never been to China and have absolutely no idea what to expect.

Kind Regards
Iva
Nov 8, 2011 00:46
GUEST43106 Hi,Iva

I am located in Guangzhou,China who is familiar with wholesale markets here,i would glad to help you for sourcing and buying items.

Pls feel free to contact me when you need any help,thank you.

Rgds

Angel

Email:yahoo.com|wu_angel09

Nov 9, 2011 08:44
GUEST91237 Hi,

can someone recomand me some hotels in Guangzhou near Yong Fu road , I mean near auto accesories stores
Nov 9, 2011 09:08
GUEST91237 Hello,

Can some one help? I'm looking for hotels in Guangzhou near Yong Fu Road , I mean near auto accesories and auto parts market / stores. Can you please teal me a few hotels.
Nov 9, 2011 14:13
GUEST25153 Hi Sasha,

I wrote to you not he gmail account but I am not sure if it is active or not. I have just seen this thread and I am traveling to Guangzhou on the 21st November to source for home accessories and decorative items, gifts etc...... I unfortunately cannot make it ti Yiwu this time although I understand that it is probably better in terms of prices and you can find all items in one place. If you would please recommend the best place to go looking for this kind of stuff in Guangzhou I would really appreciate it. Are you a sourcing agent?
My e-mail is gmail.com|wasanii.riva
Hope to hear from you.

Thanks and regards

Iva
Nov 10, 2011 06:54
  • GIONVIA
Per my understanding , there is no speical bicycle wholesale markets located in guangzhou city . You had better source from internet. But guangzhou does have some small bicycle factories or you try to source from zhejiang province , the worlds largest scooters ,ATV,motorcycle manufacturing center .Cheers .
Nov 10, 2011 06:57
  • GIONVIA
For household decorations items , you may source from Onelink plaza , for household decoration items like wallpaper , blankets .etc. you may get from Nanan Road building material markets . You gonna love gz as you will surely find everything in town ! Welcome to guangzhou !
Nov 10, 2011 06:59
  • GIONVIA
When you book hotels in china , may try www.ctrip.com , they have english version as well . Good luck !
Nov 10, 2011 13:18
GUESTTINNY K... Hi! I'm looking for some crystal products like candleholders, lamps, photo frames,etc.
Also some other decorative lamps and lamp shades.
A few ceramic decoratives.
Can you please suggest some wholesale markets or other suppliers who I can get in touch with.
I am from India. Will be visiting in the end of November this year.
Nov 12, 2011 07:32
GUEST03333 HELLO
I AM SAM FROM INDIA, WHERE I CAN FIND THE FISHING RODS AND TACKLES IN GUANGZHOU
Page 98 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code