Menu
China visa on arrival - Macau border post
Jan 18, 2011 20:11
  • MILES
GUEST68192
Indonesia nationals don't need a [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/macau.htm]Macau Visa[/tcgurl] for less than 30 days visit.
It is possible for you to obtain a 5 days [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/service.htm]China Visa on Arrival[/tcgurl] in Shenzhen if you only visit Shenzhen. But you'd better take your valid passport, onward flight ticket. If there is old China visa on your old or present passport, you can submit it for visa on arrival application.
Feb 5, 2011 21:19
  • MIKKE
hi, im indonesian pasport holder,
oya, i heard that since november 2010 ,we can`t asking for VOA for visiting shenzen, is it true?. thx for the information.....
Feb 7, 2011 01:15
  • MIKKE
Quote:

Originally Posted by MILES View Post

GUEST68192
Indonesia nationals don't need a Macau Visa for less than 30 days visit.
It is possible for you to obtain a 5 days China Visa on Arrival in Shenzhen if you only visit Shenzhen. But you'd better take your valid passport, onward flight ticket. If there is old China visa on your old or present passport, you can submit it for vis...

hi, im indonesian pasport holder,
oya, i heard that since november 2010 ,we can`t asking for VOA for visiting shenzen, is it true?. thx for the information.....
Feb 7, 2011 20:37
GUEST21132 Mike, you'd better apply for a visa in advance. Since Chinese visa policy is getting tough day by day. Not all of applicants can be granted VOA.
Feb 8, 2011 00:27
  • MIKKE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21132

Mike, you'd better apply for a visa in advance. Since Chinese visa policy is getting tough day by day. Not all of applicants can be granted VOA.

yeah., i think so., ok.. thanks ya,,
May 11, 2011 10:31
GUESTADOU just because i don.t know in time that i can get china visa hear in malaysia
and i have already buy air ticket to macau by tomorow nigth.
so i hope i get china visa in macau?
i have guinee passport
May 18, 2011 08:32
GUESTSALEEM for indian national they want visa to china
May 20, 2011 05:02
GUEST14533 hi, im indonesian pasport holder

I will be in Macau end of june for one month . I want to go from Macau to Guangzhou to spend one week there . Is it possible to get a Visa for one week in China Mainland at the border between Macau and Zuhai ? Which documents will be requested , and what about the cost ?
May 20, 2011 20:33
  • NANCYMOON
Is it impossible for you to get a Visa for one week in China Mainland at the border between Macau and Zhuhai. Please apply for China visa in Indonesia, Indonesian nationals are exempt from a visa to Macau for 30 days, but you need a China visa to Guangzhou. You can't get China visa in Macau or the entry port.
May 24, 2011 02:44
GUEST14533 Hi,

CTS told me on the phone they can get a chinese visa for me in one day . Is it true or did I misunderstood ? Just need .bring my Indonesian passport , ticket from and back Indonesia and hotel booking in China
Page 6 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China visa on arrival - Macau border post
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code