Menu
China visa on arrival - Macau border post
Dec 21, 2010 16:21
GUESTTAINIAF... I got in an accident a month ago and it has taken that long for the other persons insurance company to claim they are at fault, although they are not paying my storage fee for my car that is totaled because they said they advised me to move it in the beginning, I live in an apartment were it could not sit for a month I had no other choice but to leave it at a shop for storage. Should they be responsible for those fees?
Dec 28, 2010 00:00
GUESTNUBINCACE How much money can a provider legally cost to allow an insurance policy holder out of his insurance?
What amount does your company cost when somebody wants to stop and how much pressure would you use to keep them?
What are some suggestions or something like that we can say if our customer has many months still left on his present automobile plan? Surely, we are not going to hold back until his renewal comes due each time.
Jan 7, 2011 05:47
  • MIKKE
Hi all., I`ve plan to have our holiday to macau at may 2011, we use indonesian passport and dont need visa to visiting macau rite?, but we`ve plan to go to {Zhuhai,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangdong/zhuhai/} too from macau and stay there for 2nights, my question is : 1.what document must be prepared for applying Visa on arrival?.btw,apply at gongbei check point rite?. 2.how about the cost?.and what time the office will be operate?. thx in adv..
Jan 13, 2011 11:44
GUESTJACK hi i,m srilankan. i married chinese girl. i have multibel visa, i would like to go macau with my wife. could u tell me how to take macau visa.
Jan 15, 2011 21:15
  • ENID
You are required to apply for a visa to Macao in advance through Chinese embassy in your home country or if you are in China now, you can try to contact Macao Immigration, and possibly you need to send your application to Immigration Department of Macau SAR Government. The general processing of the application will take 4 weeks.
Jan 15, 2011 23:43
GUEST17171 hi , iam iranina but temporary i am staying in indonesia, i want to go to macau or china directly from indonesia , but i dont know i need visa for visitng those countries or i can get visa on arrival in airport ?
please help me out
Jan 16, 2011 00:41
  • ENID
The Macao visa you can apply upon arrival, but for mainland China, you need to apply in advance through Chinese visa application service center (CVASC) in Indonesia. You are required to submit your visa application to the center where where you reside. Following are the details:
Jakarta Address:
Unit 6, 2nd Floor East Building,JI, Lingkar Mega Kuningan Blok E.3.2 Kav 1,Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
Call:021-579-38655 Fax:021-579-38659 E-mail:visaforchina.org|jakartacentre
Surabaya Address:
JI Pakis Argosari F-24, Surabaya 60225, Indonesia
Call:031-5663778 Fax:031-5670510 E-mail:visaforchina.org|surabayacentre
Jan 17, 2011 10:34
GUEST17171 could you tell me please , can i get an on arrival visa for thailand or not as well or not ?
thank you fro guiding me .
Jan 18, 2011 08:32
GUEST68192 Hi, I heard we could have visa on arrival from Macau to Shenzhen now..I'm Indonesian..is it true?
Jan 18, 2011 09:55
GUEST17171 hi , iam iranina but temporary i am staying in indonesia, i want to go to thailand from indonesia , but i dont know i need visa or i can get visa on arrival in airport ?
please help me out
Page 5 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China visa on arrival - Macau border post
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code