Menu
Need translator for trip in guangzhou...
Oct 17, 2006 21:43
  • AFUTURE500
Hello, I am looking for a translator for my 5th trip back to guangzhou on Nov.6th-Nov.13th. Must be fluent in english and chinese of course, and must have VERY GOOD knowledge of wholesale markets for jewelry and handbags in guangzhou, shenzhen and hongkong, must be good with price negotiation, and know how to write in english. Please respond with rate per day, male or female, age, a picture will be a plus and if willing to travel to shenzhen and hongkong. May also respond to my email address at:

aol.com|afuture500

Thankyou,

Thomas

USA NY.
Nov 5, 2006 05:37
  • GIONVIA
Experienced interpreter-guide-sourcing agent available, fluent in English, Mandarin, lives in Guangzhou, knows China products and markets very well such as watches, electronics, furniture, ceramics, toys etc.

If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties! Also available for short trips to other cities.

For details, kindly check my website:www.echinasource.com Email: echinasource.com|tiger . Mobile : 13719070269.
Nov 14, 2006 20:35
  • GEDALE
i need a driver that talks english . i will arrive in hongkong dec 26 with my husband and two children i need to go to guanzhou around 5;30 pm that day . i dont know if it is safer to go by train or by a privite car to guanzhou. then i need a driver to take me for two days for the wholesale places for handbags and jewerly also friday the 29th of dec i need to go back to hongkong. please i need this information as soon as possible. also i need the best hotel in guanzhou to stay. thanks reina
Nov 16, 2006 08:15
  • JAMESWANG
Reina, by train or by bus, it's quite safe and convenient to travel between Hong Kong and Guangzhou, and, instead of an English-speaking driver, an interpreter will be more recommendable. Guangzhou is full of high-grade hotels. So, don't worry about your stay in Guangzhou. It won't be a problem at all. James
Jul 7, 2007 00:58
  • KSWONG
Some basic info for Thomas and Reina:

Guangdong Province is a huge province equivalent to a "state" in the US. U will need someone who is fluent in BOTH Mandarin and Cantonese. Cantonese is widely spoken in HK, SZ and GZ. But because of the influx of Chinese from other provinces into GD Province to make a living, more of these new immigrants speak Mandarin and very little (or heavily accented) Cantonese.

The other issue is, most Chinese do not have free access across borders between HK and SZ, for eg. You would be hard pressed to find someone who speaks good Mandarin, Cantonese, English (read/write) and have free access across borders. :)
Jul 7, 2007 21:11
  • CNWOMEN
I am a local woman reside in GuangZhou ,I run a sourcing office here specialized into Handbag,Shoes,Jewellery Garment,watches , ,furniture ,ceramics ,toys .etc.I have been dealing with Europe and USA buyers for over 3 years,I know western quality standard and certificates very well.Here I am looking for new buyer or anybody who wants a Representative in China to handle inspection and shipments etc,also are welcome to contact me. lindaok60 @ yahoo . com or add me in skype lindaok60
Ring : 020-33350848
Sep 25, 2007 03:55
GUESTSGMEN thanks CNWOMEN for yr assistance giving me an valuable info, by phone
i look for frame and glasses with reasonable whosale price in guangzhou
would you please again suggest me an info?
also recommend me an good shipping forwarding there
thanks
Oct 25, 2007 08:23
GUESTSOLOMON Hi

This is Solomon Sun ,a freelancer in Guangzhou ,who have rich experience in sourcing goods ,especially in leather bags , clothing ,electronics etc , meanwhile I can be a perfect guide or interpreter when you travel to Guangzhou for business .

By the way ,I know how to ship the replica bags or watches ,clothing to your courtry .if you need my service ,pls feel free to contact me !

Anyhow I also can follow all the issues after you place the order ,such as shipping ,samples sending etc .

If you are intereted ,pls email me for more details .

Best regards
Solomon
86-20-88362709
hotmail.com|solman2cn
Oct 27, 2007 12:41
GUEST22949 Most of the people in Guangzhou & Shenzhen can speak and understand mandarin very well, even the local people in Guangzhou & Shenzhen can. Any people who can speak mandarin will not have communication trouble in Guangzhou & Shenzhen.

Most of the people in Hongkong can not speak mandarin very well, although they can understand mandarin. The languages in Hongkong are Cantonese and English.
Jan 23, 2008 01:42
GUESTWILFRED hi, this is wilfred from Godis International Consultation Center Co.,Ltd in chengdu. if you are on business or travelling in China, we could provide you translators with a favorable quotation. if you have any questions, pls feel free to contact me by email. yahoo.com.cn|ylscnu
Mar 1, 2008 04:59
  • ZENCHEN
nearly 17 months past,how's everyone's business?
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need translator for trip in guangzhou...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code